Thread: Disc + ProRet

Disc + ProRet

Any help on running this comp?

I don't have much experience with ProRet at all so are we trying to LoS and burst a target down? Outlast and Mana burn and Peel? I'm just looking for the basic strat. I fully understand it changes depending on what you are playing against but I am just looking for a direction.

As a protribution pally your strength lies in your ability to control and do an absurd amount of damage every 30 secs. If facing a double dps just stay alive in between your hammer/shield and keep sacs on your priest if focused and make sure you los a double caster duo. If going against a druid healer just put out some pressure early to let your priest go offensive dispelling of those hots and watch em fold. Against other healers you can net kills with quick switches with help from your priest or just go for putting out as much pressure as possible to force em defensive so your priest can get mana burns off freely and youll win the mana wars. And don't forget your priest can fold easily as well so use your hammer/shield/freedom defensively as well to keep your priest alive.