Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good stuff, good stuff. 10/10

Thanks to Elyaan

Sayid: Listen carefully: There's a well on the main island, half mile south of the camp we just left. Desmonds inside it. Locke wants him dead, which means you're going to need him. Do you understand me?
    Jack: Why are you telling me this?
    Sayid: Because its going to be you Ja-
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragon's flame... sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Strap the explosive upon my head, Sayid. Forevermore - I will be the new Charlie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    Bolvars not alliance anymore though, he's scourge.
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to attempt this!

Thermaplugg: I see only... troggs... before me... *exagerated gnome dying noise*

Mekkatorque: Without their master's P.A. announcements, the leper gnomes will become confused and leave the instance, ganking lowbies and kill stealing bears, which already have retardedly low drop rates. Control must be maintained. There must always be *steam vent noises* A Gnome King.

Tirion: *takes Thermapluggs goggles* The weight of such a burden, it must be mine.

Bolvar: TIRION!

Tirion: Wha- Oh not this shit again...

Quote Originally Posted by Snakes on a Plainstrider View Post
    random kobold encounter!

Kobold: The weight of such a candle... it must be mine! For I take can-
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the lore characters can no longer comfort me. Place the candle upon my head, random kobold. Forevermore - I will be-
    Kobold: You no take candle!

And probably way more.
    This is so much win!

This topic is one of the best things to happen to WoW So much greatness in just one topic is too much
    "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." -Mike Tyson

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stormwind Park: I see... only darkness... before... me...
    Varian: Without their home, the restless squirrels will become an even greater threat to this world.
    Varian: Control must be maintained. There must always be a Stormwind Park. *Dramatic sound of volcanos erupting*
    Baros Alexston: The weight of such a burden... must be mine. For I am the city architect...
    Bolvar: Baros! You hold a grim destiny in your hands, brother - but it is not your own.
    Baros Alexton: Bolvar!
    Bolvar: The dragons' flame sealed my fate. The world of the dead can no longer comfort me! Place the Moonwell on my head, architect. Forevermore, I will be the Stormwind Park!

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink View Post
    -snip-
    Lol'd, now that is epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turalyon is DEFINITELY the most bad-ass alliance player, even though he is missing, without him there wouldn't be any "Alliance" there wouldn't be any "Human Strongholds" the Orcs would still be blood thirsty and demonic, its Turalyon that turned the tide against the Horde.

Posting in an epic thread. Keep it coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

**Tirion mowing the lawn**
    [Tirion]: This lawn... the weight of such a burden... it must be mine.
    [Bolvar]: Tirion!
    [Tirion]: Bolvar! By all that is holy!

**Bolvar turns into a lawnmower**

the end.
    “Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Bolvar: TIRION!

Tirion: Wha- Oh not this shit again...
    ROFLd in RL LOL
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    Terenas:: My boy died in WC3. I am only here to collect his body.
    Arthas:: Stubborn and dead. What chance to you have? I am taller and stronger than you ever were!
    Terenas:: We named him "Arthas". It means "paladin who kills his mentor and fuses with Ner'zhul" in Common.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Flame Leviathan: Now go! tell them only that 40-mans are dead and that Flame Leviathan is puggable
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfinoria View Post
    Bolvar: Tell them only that the Bolvard Fordragon is dead... and that Bolvard Fordragon... is alive.
    BOLVAR: All your grim destiny are belong to me.
    oh my god this thread

i'm dying
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyeranth View Post
    Why dont we just have thrall and Malfurion whip it out and someone can measure and then we can be done with it.

Jaina: Without a love interest, I will become an even greater threat! Control must be maintained...there must always be...[Clitoral electric pulsing] a complex and troubled main antagonist whom I shall fall madly in love with.
    Varian: Such a burden, it must be mine! I want moar attention!
    Bolvar: The Dragons' flame...sealed my fate. The that is secretly under Jaina's control can no longer comfort me... place the condom on my penis, Varian. Forevermore - I will become Jaina's new mantoy!
    Thrall: Back off, buddy.

Some Alliance players keep whining that they don't have a badass pop-idol character. I wholeheartly disagree. There are a lot of badass Alliance characters, but most awesome of them is easily...

[Tirion's Retarded Voice]: Bolvar!

Yes, Bolvar. He's yet to show how really awesome he is. ICC was merely a setback, you know. There are more to come. He's pretty much Jack of all trades.

For example, the Black Temple!

Akama: Without it's master's command, the Illidari will become an even greater threat to this world. Control must be maintained... There must always be... [dramatic fel lightning] a Lord of Outland!
    Maiev: The weight of such a Burden... it must be mine! For I need job now anywa-
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Place the horns upon my head, Maiev. Forevermore - I will be the Lord of Outland.
    Akama: What the heck are you doing here?!
    Bolvar: Icecrown is nice and all, but I heard there are concubines here!
    Tirion: [shocked] Bolvar... by all that is holy...
    Bolvar Fordragon: Tell them only that they are not prepared...
    Bolvar Fordragon: and that Bolvar Fordragon is on vacation...
    Maiev: But...
    Bolvar Fordragon: [/flirts at Mother Shahraz] NOW GO. LEAVE THIS PLACE – AND NEVER RETURN.

Or even the Deadmines!
    Edwin VanCleef: I see... only darkness... before... me... [dies]
    Cookie: Murglemurgle gurglerwlrgle grlgrlgrl rwlmrwl. Mrglgrgl rwrgl. Grgrgl mrgl... [dramatic sound of thunder from outside the cove] ... rwl Murglegurgle!
    Vanessa VanCleef: The weight of such a burden... it must be mine. For I'm his daugh-
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the legal can no longer comfort me. Place the mask upon my head, Vanessa. Forevermore - I will be the Defias Kingpin.
    Vanessa VanCleef: Uh oh I can't, it says Classes: Rogue.
    Bolvar Fordragon: Dammit.

Or just random kobold encounter!

Kobold: The weight of such a candle... it must be mine! For I take can-
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the lore characters can no longer comfort me. Place the candle upon my head, random kobold. Forevermore - I will be-
    Kobold: You no take candle!

And probably way more.

So.... much.... win...

10+ Year Old Account
    AQ40
    C'thun: Your heart will explode...
    Cho'gall: The weight of such a burden...it must be mi-
    Bolvar: Cho'gall!
    Cho'gall: Who the f*** are you?
    Bolvar: The dragon's flame sealed my fate...The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Place the eye upon my head. Forevermore, I will be the Old God of Chaos.
    Med'an: WELL OBVIOUSLY, WE HAVE A RAPIST IN LINCOLN PARK! He's climbin' in your windows, he's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to rape em s'yall need to hide ya kids, hide ya wife, hide ya kids, hide ya wife, hide ya kids, hide ya wife, and hide your husband cuz they rapin' everybody out here. *Topples the Ruins of AQ upon their heads*

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought of this, then thought of shakespear, so here i go ^_^

Julius Ceasar: Et'tu Brute. Thus falls the Mighty Ceasar.
    Cassius: With the death of Julius, the citizens of Rome will go into an uproar, there must always be, <enter iconic superstituous shakespearen effect here> a Ceasar.
    Brutus: Such a burden, as a friend of Julius and the one who struck the final blow, it must be mine.
    Brutus picks up Julius's crown and begins to place it on his head.
    Bolvar: Brutus!
    Brutus: what is this menagerie? a spectre of a man bathed in flame!
    Bolvar: This burden is too much for you to carry Brutus, place the crown upon my head and I shall be the Ceasar.
    Brutus: What the.....
    Bolvar: Do it! The flame of the dragons sealed my fate, I can no longer feel the comfort of the World, of Warcraft. Place the crown upon my head Brutus.
    Brutus: I'm confused.
    Cassius: Just do it! The Angry mobs are already beging to destroy everything! Look, they even killed a random poet who just happened to share a name with one of us.
    Brutus: um, ok then.
    Brutus places the crown on Bolvar's head
    Brutus: this is just so weird, can't wait to tell the boys at the tavern about this.
    Bolvar: No! I must be forgotten if Rome is to live in peace, tell them only that Julius is dead. and that Bolvar never exsisted!
    Cassius: Who's Bolvar?
    Brutus: I think its him.
    Bolvar: Yes, I am Bolvar. Now leave and never return!
    Cassius and Brutus Leave
    Mark Antony comes by
    Antony: What happened here?
    Antony looks at a statue that clearly depcited everything that had happened
    Anonty: FFFFFUUUUUUUUU Brutus!!!!!!!!!1

Alot of people arent gunna understand this but im sure those who do will appreciate it ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    Thought of this, then thought of shakespear, so here i go ^_^

Julius Ceasar: Et'tu Brute. Thus falls the Mighty Ceasar.
    Cassius: With the death of Julius, the citizens of Rome will go into an uproar, there must always be, <enter iconic superstituous shakespearen effect here> a Ceasar.
    Brutus: Such a burden, as a friend of Julius and the one who struck the final blow, it must be mine.
    Brutus picks up Julius's crown and begins to place it on his head.
    Bolvar: Brutus!
    Brutus: what is this menagerie? a spectre of a man bathed in flame!
    Bolvar: This burden is too much for you to carry Brutus, place the crown upon my head and I shall be the Ceasar.
    Brutus: What the.....
    Bolvar: Do it! The flame of the dragons sealed my fate, I can no longer feel the comfort of the World, of Warcraft. Place the crown upon my head Brutus.
    Brutus: I'm confused.
    Cassius: Just do it! The Angry mobs are already beging to destroy everything! Look, they even killed a random poet who just happened to share a name with one of us.
    Brutus: um, ok then.
    Brutus places the crown on Bolvar's head
    Brutus: this is just so weird, can't wait to tell the boys at the tavern about this.
    Bolvar: No! I must be forgotten if Rome is to live in peace, tell them only that Julius is dead. and that Bolvar never exsisted!
    Cassius: Who's Bolvar?
    Brutus: I think its him.
    Bolvar: Yes, I am Bolvar. Now leave and never return!
    Cassius and Brutus Leave
    Mark Antony comes by
    Antony: What happened here?
    Antony looks at a statue that clearly depcited everything that had happened
    Anonty: FFFFFUUUUUUUUU Brutus!!!!!!!!!1

Alot of people arent gunna understand this but im sure those who do will appreciate it ^_^
    Best one in this thread, best one of all time IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Though, for future reference, I prefer ACTUAL seals. Baby ones. Delicious, delicious baby seals...I mean, uhh...*smoke bomb*
    There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring, I like to think I cross that line every day of my life

Thrall: It seems my time has come. Garrosh, *cough* bring true freedom... to our people, my... friend... *death rattle*
    Drek'thar: Without its mediator's command, the restless elementals will pose an even greater threat to this world. Control must be maintained. There must always be... *Drek'thar casts Thunderstorm* a Shaman Farseer.
    Saurfang: The weight of such a burden... it must be mine! For there is no othe-
    Bolvar: Saurfang! You hold a great destiny in your hands, brother - but it is not your own.
    Saurfang: Bolvar! By the Kor'kron...
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame sealed my fate. The world of the Paladin can no longer comfort me. Place the satchel upon my head, Saurfang. Forevermore, I will be the Farseer Shaman of the Horde.
    Saurfang: No, old friend, I cannot.
    Bolvar Fordragon: Do it, Saurfang! You and these brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfill. This last act of Shamanism... is mine.
    Saurfang: Your satchel will not be forgotten, brother.
    Bolvar Fordragon: It must be forgotten, Saurfang! If the world is to live free from the tyranny of the elementals, they must never know what was done here today.
    Bolvar Fordragon: Tell them only that the the young Warcheif is dead.
    Bolvar Fordragon: And that the mighty satchel... died with him.
    Last edited by TheShinyOne; 2010-09-26 at 06:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!