Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Grom: Thrall...the blood haze has lifted...the demon's fire has burnt out in my veins...I...have...freed...myself...
    Grom dies.
    Thrall: No, old friend, you've freed us all.
    Thrall roars. Medivh appears.
    Medivh: Without Grom and the blood curse, the Horde will start to become melancholic as they realize all the horrible attrocities they have committed. There must always be...a Hellscream.
    Medivh disappears.
    Thrall: Wait, wasn't the purpose of all this...aw, hell, he's gone.
    Thrall picks up Gorehowl, sweating and panting from the strain of lifting such a heavy object.

Thrall: The weight of such a burden...it must be mine. For there is no other in the immediate vicinity who would be able to lift such a weapon...
    Bolvar: THRALL! You hold one badass weapon and a grim destiny in your hands, brother-but it is not your own.
    Thrall: The hell...
    Bolvar: The dragon's flames sealed my fate. The world of the living, and of the Alliance, and of Eastern Kingdoms, can no longer comfort me. Place the axe in my hands, Thrall. Forevermore, I will be the Badass of the Horde.
    Thrall: Hell naw!
    Bolvar: DO IT, THRALL. You and the brave heroes that are waiting just outside this canyon have your own destinies to fulfill. This last act of service...is mine.
    Thrall: Fine...but who the hell are you, anyway? I can't forget to ask one of...
    Bolvar: I MUST be forgotten, Thrall! If the Horde is to live free from a fear of pork, they must never know what was done here today.

Thrall sighs, shrugs, and hands Gorehowl over to Bolvar. As soon as Gorehowl touches Bolvar's hands, he begins to turn into an obelisk.
    Bolvar: Tell them only that Grom Hellscream and Mannoroth are dead...and that Bolvar Fordragon...is now an honorary orc!
    Thrall: I still don't know who the...
    Bolvar: Now go! Leave this place! And never return!
    Thrall: ...

---------- Post added 2010-07-22 at 11:58 PM ----------

He's so badass, he's now also a Horde hero!

---------- Post added 2010-07-23 at 02:36 AM ----------

Bumping a legendary thread.

In AD 2101
    War was beginning
    Terenas: What happen?
    Arthas: Somebody set up us the Ashbringer. [dies]
    Terenas: Restless Scourge greater threat become.
    Tirion: What!
    Terenas: Lich King turn off.
    Tirion: Weighty burden must be me!!
    BOLVAR: How are you brave heroes!!
    BOLVAR: All your grim destiny are belong to me.
    BOLVAR: Set up my head the crown.
    Tirion: What you say! I can not!
    BOLVAR: I must be forgotten make your time.
    BOLVAR: HA HA HA HA
    Tirion: Take off every 'ZIG' !!
    Players: Wut? Gunshipz again?
    Tirion: You know what you doing.
    Tirion: Move 'ZIG'.
    Tirion: For great justice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Boubouille: Without it's master's command, the Boring Troll Posters will become an even greater threat to this Forums. Control must be maintained... There must always be... [Dramatic Screen Lag] an awesome poster!
    Bahumut5: The weight of such a Burden... it must be mine! For I need something more fun to do any-
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Place the mouse in my hand, Bahumut5. Forevermore - I will be the Lord of MMO-Cham-
    Snakes on a Plainstrider: Yo Bolvar!
    Bolvar Fordragon: What?
    Snakes on a Plainstrider: Beat ya to it!
    Dawwwwwww

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Well played sir.

Alexstraza: Without its master, the black dragonflight will become an even greater threat! Control must be maintained...there must always be...[dramatic earthquake] a giant douche of a dragon!
    Ysera: Such a burden, it must be mine! I need a unique model anyway!
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the non scaly can no longer comfort me. Place the chin upon my face, Alex. Forevermore - I will be the Lord of black dragons.
    And then Bolvar was Deathwing.
    Stole my idea from another thread Negridoom! I will now search the source of that girl and destroy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Snakes on a Plainstrider View Post
    In AD 2101
    War was beginning
    Terenas: What happen?
    Arthas: Somebody set up us the Ashbringer. [dies]
    Terenas: Restless Scourge greater threat become.
    Tirion: What!
    Terenas: Lich King turn off.
    Tirion: Weighty burden must be me!!
    BOLVAR: How are you brave heroes!!
    BOLVAR: All your grim destiny are belong to me.
    BOLVAR: Set up my head the crown.
    Tirion: What you say! I can not!
    BOLVAR: I must be forgotten make your time.
    BOLVAR: HA HA HA HA
    Tirion: Take off every 'ZIG' !!
    Players: Wut? Gunshipz again?
    Tirion: You know what you doing.
    Tirion: Move 'ZIG'.
    Tirion: For great justice.
    +10 internets to you good sir.

well here goes nothing
    thrall dies
    nobundo : controlling the rift must be maintained! there always must be a powerful leading shaman
    garrosh :*looks down at the doomhammer* the wieght of such a burden ....it must be mine
    bolvar : GARROSH!
    garrosh : bolvar! by all that is holy!
    bolvar : the dragon`s flame sealed my fate the world of the living can no lo..
    garrosh : watch your cleaver mouth, bitch!
    bolvar : but it can no longer comfort me ! please hand me the doomhammer and forevermore i will be...
    garrosh : GET OFF MY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!

Deleted
    Kil'jaeden: Without its Masters command, the furious Burning Legion will be come an even greater threat to this Universe. Control must be maintained. There must always be.... <insert random thunder> a Sargeras.
    Turalyon: The weight of such power, it must be mine! For there is no oth-
    Bolvar: The Fel Flame sealed my fate, the world of the Demons can no longer comfort me. Place Gorribal into my hand Turalyon. Forever more, I will be the Leader of the Legion.
    Tell them only, that the Legion is gone, and that Bolvar Fordragon, smiles upon you!!
    Now go! Leave my Palace, and dont forget your coat!

another one !
    saurfang went missing(he cant die) leaving his axe of awesome cleaves
    brox : the awesomeness must be maintained until saurfang returns .there always must be a cleave master
    crowley : the wieght of such a burden it must be mine
    bolvar : MRRRRRRRRRRRRRR CROWLEEEEEEEEEY! you hold a grim weapon brother
    crowley : bolvar! by all that is awesome
    bolvar: saurfang`s cleaves sealed my fate the world of cleavage can no longer comfo...
    bolvar gets fistcleaved and was sent to another timeline
    crowley picks up the axe
    world explode
    brox : oh i forgot , no one can maintain such awesomeness
    saurfang : BROX !!!!!! now i have to make a new azeroth !
    brox gets cleaved
    the end

---------- Post added 2010-07-26 at 02:58 PM ----------

this thread shall not die ! /revive
    Last edited by dr2022; 2010-07-26 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Boubouille: Without it's master's command, the Boring Troll Posters will become an even greater threat to this Forums. Control must be maintained... There must always be... [Dramatic Screen Lag] an awesome poster!
    Bahumut5: The weight of such a Burden... it must be mine! For I need something more fun to do any-
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Place the mouse in my hand, Bahumut5. Forevermore - I will be the Lord of MMO-Cham-
    *tears of joy* Thanks for appreciation!
    Now I wish I could place the entire quote into my signature and brag it around :P
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post

thrall: i must keep the maelstrom from from destroy the world
    garrosh: no thrall The weight of such a Burden... it must be mine!
    bolvar: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me.
    i must be the chainer of the maelstrom place the maelstrom upon my head
    thrall: no i have 2 do it
    bolvar: u must!
    thrall: well ok *place the maelstrom upon bolvars head*
    garrosh: efffin push over

i gave it my best
    no beta

10+ Year Old Account
    Negridoom: I see... only darkness... before... me *is perma-banned*
    Bahumut5: Without its master's example, the restless players who knew gunnerkrigg trough Negridoom will become an even greater treath to this forum
    Bahumut5: Control must be maintain, there must always be... *epic lighting on the background* an unusual poster!
    Tom Sidel: The weight of such a burden, it must be mine. For I am the creator-
    Bolvar: The dragon's flame, sealed my fate. The world of warcraft can no longer comfort me, so I quited. PLace Carver's face on my account Bahamut5, forever more... I will be an unusual poster!
    Bahumut5: Look, I would like, but even a moderator can't go in your account and-
    Bolvar: Do it, Bahamut5! You and these brave posters have your own destiny to fullfil, this last act of weirdness... is mine!
    Bahumut5: Ok man, I can help you if you forgot your password and-
    Bolvar: I MUST be forgotten! If the forum is to live free from the boring usual posters... they must never know what was done here today.
    Bahumut5: But-
    Bolvar: Now go! Leave this forum... and never return!
    Bahumut5:...
    *Banhammer hits Bolvar for over 9000*
    Last edited by Hyrfjord; 2010-07-26 at 09:53 PM.

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed. "

10+ Year Old Account
    Mengsk: Without the Overmind's command, the restless Zerg will become an even greater threat to this world. Control must be contained, there must always be *flash of lightning* a giant eyeball

Kerrigan: The weight of such a burden, it must be mine. For there is no other who....

Bolvar: KERRIGAN!!

Kerrigan: Bolvar... dammit Blizzard wrong game!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfinoria View Post
    Anduin Wrynn: Bolvar... by Thrall's balls...
    I lol'ed... HARD.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by azalu View Post
    yogg-saron: Without a boss to whore loot off, the restless players will never reach the end of raid bosses. Progression must be maintained, there must always be <lightning> an easy-boss

void reaver: The weight of such a burden, it must be mine for there is no othe-

flame leviathan: Void reaver!! The gimmicky vehicles sealed my fate. The world of hardcore raiding can no longer comfort me. Place the epics upon my loot table. Forevermore i will be..... Facerollable

flame leviathan: Now go! Tell them only that 40-mans are dead and that flame leviathan is puggable

ahahahahahahahaha ooh my god ahahhaa

Quote Originally Posted by Snakes on a Plainstrider View Post

Kobold: The weight of such a candle... it must be mine! For I take can-
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the lore characters can no longer comfort me. Place the candle upon my head, random kobold. Forevermore - I will be-
    Kobold: You no take candle!
    Yes. Yes! Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Mengsk: Without the Overmind's command, the restless Zerg will become an even greater threat to this world. Control must be contained, there must always be *flash of lightning* a giant eyeball

Kerrigan: The weight of such a burden, it must be mine. For there is no other who....

Bolvar: KERRIGAN!!

Kerrigan: Bolvar... dammit Blizzard wrong game!
    I loved this one.

Grom: The Demigod has fallen, the Warsong is supreme!
    Random orc: But Grom, there must always be a demigod to contain the hippies, or else they will run around naked and having orgies all the time!
    Grom: Very well... The weight of such a burden, it must be mine! I cant stand hippies all ov-
    Bolvar: The dragon's flame... sealed my fate. Icecrown can no longer comfort me. Place the antlers on my head, Grom. I will forever be the guru.
    Random orc: Waaait a minute. Icecrown happened long after we killed Cenarius... So you are not that awesome yet.
    Grom: How do you know that if it have not happened yet..?
    Random orc: I'm a shaman, I can see into the future. Duh...
    Bolvar: Snap! *Bolvar steals the antlers and run away!*

Didn't really turn out how I wanted it to, but I gave it a shot. A longshot really.