Thread: Mounts In Arena

Mounts In Arena

Mounting up is so fucking stupid in arena. It gives classes like paladins (crusder aura and the ret paladin thing) and dks (on a pale hoarse) such an advantage over normal people like me. I play a resto druid and I start every game in stealth, and ret paladins and eath knights can mount up and charge my partners before I even open up. WTF???:confused :

if u ever get out of combat u can mount up and run away from your opinents. i play a roguje alt and one time this holy paladin popped all his cds (divine proteciton!!) but during bubble he got out of combat and mounted up! I COULDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. he then ran around the map (loreden) the rest of the game! (46minutes) and then I lost 16 points, (i was so close to 1900 too )

Please, nerf mounts in arena.

Also, before people call troll, my main
    Arrogantz - a52

First off, this is going to get trolled to hell, because hey, 1900 is super cereal arena rating, and second... you deserved to lose those 16 points if you lost to a paladin who mounted up and ran around in circles for 46 minutes. You have the ability to stealth, as you pointed out, so you could have simply turned it around, gotten the drop back on him, stunned and dismounted him and killed him.

Also.

Troll.

This isn't tbc. Don't start in stealth. COme out in tree and roll hots on everything asap
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

but if you won that match and didnt lose 16 measely points then im pretty sure this QQ post wouldnt be here.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're bad at Arena, simply put.

You shouldn't of let the Healadin get out of combat, as he could of drunk, your mistake not a game flaw.
    And Crusader Aura makes little difference when it comes to engaging people in Arena, as it should only play a part in the first few seconds of the match. And y'know, even then the Paladin has to change auras back to Ret or Concentration afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Duke
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    You couldn't catch 1 paladin with 2 people for 46 minutes? Troll, has to be.

not experienced it myself but which class/s were involved? as a hpala/destro lock a hoj followed by any of my slowing abilities (shadowflame glyphed, conflagrate debuff) would mean he'd be doomed staying on mount - but obviously it happened to you and I can't just assume you weren't "smart" enough to slow him for long enough.

oh and
    1900 is super cereal arena rating
    I know right - issues like this should be confined to gladiators only
    Last edited by blowbags2; 2010-07-07 at 04:43 PM.

Locking for trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!