Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Lightwell becomes something like a soul well for priests, giving party and raid members a ball of pure light when they click on the well, this ball lasts until you log out for 15 minutes. Every time you click the ball it gives you a charge from the lightwell and has a 10 second cd, if the lightwell runs out of charges the ball stops glowing until a new one is cast.

The priest also gets a small spell along with it that when cast, causes lightwell to become tethered to you with a rope light, enabling you to move it around, clicking the spell again will make lightwell stationary.

Or perhaps A type of PoM that heals then instantly jumps continuously to the next target until all 5 charges are used.

I am going with lightwell for Holy first ability.

1. For soloing/leveling it is really a good spell, allows you to use your mana/cast time on offense and just click when you need heals.
    2. Blizzards thought is that lightwell is technically a great spell, and suffers primarily from psychology for players not looking for it / not using it. Having it available for every group with a priest from level 10 will train new players (yes they still exist) to be aware of lightwell
    3. When you remove the impossible, whatever left, however unlikely... Guardian Spirit - really too complex and situational to hand out at 10, Desperate prayer - again a long cooldown isn't what you need for level 10, Holy Nova - When was the last time you saw an ability go from Base TO talented, Talented to base has happened a LOT but I can't think of once the other way, Circle of Healing - Again, for leveling a group heal isn't what is needed, CoH would be a good second ability as by then you might be hitting the dungeon finder, put a poor first choice.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    if they could probably rework how Guardian Spirit work and Lightwell, they could probably interchange the teir level of both.

Deleted
    My guess would be:

Disc: Power word: Barrier as a 31er
    Holy: Probably Circle of Healing, maybe even Chakra
    Shadow: Vampiric Touch as a 31er, Dispersion as a 21er

Quote Originally Posted by thethain View Post
    I am going with lightwell for Holy first ability.

1. For soloing/leveling it is really a good spell, allows you to use your mana/cast time on offense and just click when you need heals.
    It's useful for elite quests but a bit useless for the rest. Lightwell is stationary and often after killing 3-4 mobs you have to move on leaving Lightwell behind. I always play with Lightwell, I place it in every boss, battleground or quest, and except to solo elites, I find the spell too redundant for solo purposes.

2. Blizzards thought is that lightwell is technically a great spell, and suffers primarily from psychology for players not looking for it / not using it. Having it available for every group with a priest from level 10 will train new players (yes they still exist) to be aware of lightwell
    Blizzard concern about Lightwell is the current healing situation, not player psychology. But I'm agree that it's necessary a "trick" to make Lightwell atractive again. I vote for a new model, maybe players will give it another chance.

3. When you remove the impossible, whatever left, however unlikely... Guardian Spirit - really too complex and situational to hand out at 10, Desperate prayer - again a long cooldown isn't what you need for level 10
    I wouldn't say that Guardian Spirit is too complex. But I'm agree that Guardian and Desperate Prayer aren't good options for a 10 lvl priest. Psychic Scream + Run is enough to survive in desperate situations. Besides we can learn Desperate Prayer really soon.

Holy Nova - When was the last time you saw an ability go from Base TO talented, Talented to base has happened a LOT but I can't think of once the other way
    It's a less common change but that doesn't make the change absurd. I'm sure that if we considere Chastise instead of Holy Nova you wouldn't use the same argument. And ofc, Desperate Prayer became the 11th holy talent after 4 years of being trainable for humans and dwarves.

Make Lightwell a "turret" like the ones in ToC and give that to holy. I think this is probably the best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    Make Lightwell a "turret" like the ones in ToC and give that to holy. I think this is probably the best bet.
    And if you were not a useless tool... /sigh. :-/

Healing Hands (level 83): Healing Hands is a new healing spell. The paladin radiates heals from him or herself, almost like a Healing Stream Totem. It has a short range, but a long enough duration that the paladin can cast other heals while Healing Hands remains active. 15-second cooldown. 6-second duration.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its allready been mentioned that blizzard wouldn´t give (us) that.