Anything game changing coming to PvP?

I don't want this to be a confused with a ragequit post.

Anyways I only have time to do PvP, and to spare you my life story I am in currently in a Wrathful/Relentless guild preparing for rated BGs.

My question is aside from Twin Peaks, and the new Wintergrasp type world PvP is Blizzard doing anything regarding the current honor system? I personally cannot do another Sota or Eots for the life of me, and with honor being the main goal it is getting a little repetitive for me. Thank you.

As of now you can still get 2K honor from wintergrasp commendation things at lv82, theirs also a 2K honor per 2min npoc you can sit n beat to death at the arena in STV (forgot the name of it atm)

Deleted
    Well, rated BGs are a big focus of Cataclysm, allowing you to get gear, that was previously limited to Arena-Players.

Add to that all the changes to class mechanics, the Mastery-Stat and the slimmed down trees, I'm sure PvP will feel quite a bit different in Cata compared to WotLK.

Obviously you will still be playing the same BG maps, but with IoC, AV, EotS, SotA, WS, AB, Twin Peaks, Battle for Gilneas and maybe even a 3rd one set in a mine, as well as Tol Barad, I feel there is plenty of variety to WoW Battlegrounds.