Thread: Newb question?

10+ Year Old Account

Newb question?

Back when mmo-c was on smf boards, I remember I had the option to make it so when I open a thread I'd start... At the start of the thread, since the switch to vbulletin, opening a thread moves me to the most recent post, sometimes pages ahead, and I cannot for the life of me find the option to revert back to how it was before the switch.

Is the option gone? Or am I looking in the wrong place :/

I know it's a minor problem but I'm a lazy guy, a lazy guy who likes to read the origional post before the most recent reply, without having to go to the first page as soon as I open the thread :P
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

Click on the Settings link up top (http://www.mmo-champion.com/usercp.php)

Then on left side go to General Settings (Under My Account)-->Scroll down to Thread Display Options-->Thread Display Mode and change the mode from here. (ie. newest first or oldest first)

Have not tested it, but hopefully that does it.
    Last edited by Vile; 2010-07-07 at 11:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried that, it just reverses the post order (most recent being the top on page 1) and opens the thread at the most recent post so I still have to go to page X to find the original post :/
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm having the same "problem" and find it pretty anyoing aswell, but i don't know how to fix it, sadly