Thread: Best Pod-cast?

Best Pod-cast?

Ok so ive listened to a few and i just dont really know. there are 121 and so i was just wondering what is the best pod-cast in your opinion? im mostly looking for something thats informative and not just some guys BSin about wow. Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbojonno View Post
    Run around in circles till u see a big number (20k+) and in yellow flash on ur screen. Then stop running
    Quote Originally Posted by bobty View Post
    Sorry people but you need to accept DPS is about as stressful as making a bowl of cereal.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't listen to very many and the ones that I do listen to are usually gold-making related.

Try listening to Castaclysm ( which is no longer bring updated, still good though ), The Instance, Call To Auction, and ( shameless plug ) My soon to be released podcast Addicted to Azeroth - More info can be found in this post

Deleted
    The YoGPoD. But they focus more on YouTube videos these days.
    http://yogiverse.com/

EDIT: I just noticed you wanted something informative. Some of their videos are very helpful but mostly they're comedy.

I really like the Instance. They just recently lost one of the hosts though so I'm not sure what it's going to be like going forward.

They do bs a lot, and there isn't much in the way of theorycrafting, but it's very entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Attaxor View Post
    Blue plz! @ http://www.cynicalbrit.com/ HANDS DOWN
    Personally I find it pretty boring, not saying he bad or anything, but I listened to it one day and he is all by himself, he needs a partner. I got bored that it was only him so I prefer yogscast.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Attaxor View Post
    Blue plz! @ http://www.cynicalbrit.com/ HANDS DOWN
    ^^ THIS ^^

but then that is probably because I share most of TB's opinions on most things.

I think it depends what you want to be informed about.

The gold making podcasts Mageshadow listed are quite informative, but only on that subject.

The Instance I haven't listened to for a few months, but it was always very broad and not deep. Oftentimes they're misinformed about what they're talking about, and it is clear they don't spend any time doing endgame type stuff.

Totalbiscuit is ok when he is narrating a video, but when he is just rambling he is quite grating to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woaw I don't know what to say about people promoting Blue Plz, seriously last Podcast he spend 90% of the time screaming like I do not know what, it was not enjoyable I can tell you, I guess you just like him due to his fame, wont be surprised if your favourite music artists are Lady Gaga and Kesha as well.

OnT: hunting party podcast
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Deleted
    I LOVE TB's rants.. probably because I wish i had the voice and the following to be able to do just that! They truly are EPIC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algore View Post
    OnT: hunting party podcast
    Thank you for opening my eyes to this. They are huge though, 60-70Mb each.

Great! Thanks a bunch that narrows it down quite a bit. I'll start off with this.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbojonno View Post
    Run around in circles till u see a big number (20k+) and in yellow flash on ur screen. Then stop running
    Quote Originally Posted by bobty View Post
    Sorry people but you need to accept DPS is about as stressful as making a bowl of cereal.