Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland View Post
    Personally I doubt Sinestra will be the boss there, as the platform is a great spot for a boss. And because it's just by the entrance. And I agree to the theory that those eggs arent normal ones.
    And why exactly can't Sinestra be a boss? It's a room that is shown AFTER you beat hardmode of Cho'gall (the 'last' boss). And no shit they're not normal eggs.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The secret is that Sinestra IS A TRAP! And you all fell for it deathwing and his fetishes...

Quote Originally Posted by Malorajan View Post
    And why exactly can't Sinestra be a boss? It's a room that is shown AFTER you beat hardmode of Cho'gall (the 'last' boss). And no shit they're not normal eggs.
    It's what I believe my self. The Sinestra model is only showing the top half, like kil'jaeden, and down there, there is no holes for her to fit in. I also doubt she will be in the hole on top, as that's where the dungeon portals are.

It's what I believe my self. The Sinestra model is only showing the top half, like kil'jaeden, and down there, there is no holes for her to fit in. I also doubt she will be in the hole on top, as that's where the dungeon portals are.
    If you go to about 1min in on the video posted... She could be at that platform.. I know size-wise it's a bit meh, but yeah - who knows.

The bottom half of her body looks like it's in lava. There is lava everywhere down there for her to be in. Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by elesxliv View Post
    The bottom half of her body looks like it's in lava. There is lava everywhere down there for her to be in. Are you serious?
    It's a bif circle with a smaller circle inside, I'd be very surprised if the boss isn't standing there (where I'm standing in the end of the video).

It's a bif circle with a smaller circle inside, I'd be very surprised if the boss isn't standing there (where I'm standing in the end of the video).
    She could spawn dragonkin from those eggs which need to be tanked and melee dps down while the range could take care of Sinestra...
    Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance - The 6 P's

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashii View Post
    She could spawn dragonkin from those eggs which need to be tanked and melee dps down while the range could take care of Sinestra...
    Yeah, let's get into boss mechanics, shall we? (=

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadashii View Post
    then there could be like fire you know, but like, purple colored fire or smth

Sinestra's model is basically a Kil'Jaeden clone so to speak. And I think the first hole is where she is going to be. After she is defeated on top, she could somehow fall further down for a second encounter where all those Twilight Eggs are.

Everything looks awesome I can't wait for this!
    No beta key for me yet...

Quote Originally Posted by KO55 View Post
    Sinestra's model is basically a Kil'Jaeden clone so to speak. And I think the first hole is where she is going to be. After she is defeated on top, she could somehow fall further down for a second encounter where all those Twilight Eggs are.

Everything looks awesome I can't wait for this!
    No beta key for me yet...
    YOU ARE ALL WRONG !!!

it is the Secret Cow level cheers 2 the diablo 2 fans x

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm intresting. and lady sinastra may be a boss like algalon like a hardmode only boss. anyway nice vid.

10+ Year Old Account
    those are twilight dragons

there are simular eggs in deathwing controled areas

If, and if being the keyword here, Sinestra is down in that hole shouldnt those eggs be Nether Drake eggs and not Twilight Drake eggs. (I may be totally wrong tho, been a while since i read about Sinestra)

Some sort of mutated twilight dragon eggs.

Who says a boss has to be in the middle of a room? You guys seem to forget there is LAVA EVERYWHERE, and the only sensible raid for Sinestra to be in would be this one, and seeing as all the bosses minus the optional one have names and are listed, it seems that it is 95% to be Sinestra. Whos to say that the middle part wont blow open and she pops up from there? No one can say for sure.

Get over it C'thun fan-boys.
    Last edited by Arcangel14; 2010-07-18 at 10:05 PM.

+70 for the ACDC music. -1 for the bad quality. 69 overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Qtulu View Post
    The most horrible secret would be if Kael'Thas somehow hatched from one of those eggs. After hatching he says "The burning crusade was merely a setback". All in my opinion
    Lul.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlto View Post
    That could explain something..

The hole down there could be for the new model of Lady Sinestra, she could be the broodmother guarding the eggs.

Yep the day they posted her model, she just screamed "I'm the horrible secret" without having to say a word. I mean, big, nasty, not just a dragon anymore, and not even whole. Even if it's not 100% confirmed, this room screams twilight eggs and crazy bitchmutantmode Synestra. Cho'Gall's room is honestly probably going to be more Twilight Cult/Ogre spikes and banners influenced, and this central hole is a perfect setup (for a female boss! HaHAAAA!)

The real horrible secret is free loot