Graveyard Profession For Warriors?

Being that warriors spend most of their time in the BG graveyards unless they have "great" healers, I was thinking maybe we could have a graveyard profession!!! Something along the lines of being able to loot the graves for some extra silver or gold from other dead warrior bodies. Hmm...mabye they should make it all graveyards, cause without a "great" healer, you will be spending lots of time in all graveyards. Just think of how wealthy warriors would be...

Do you need to make 3-4 threads to QQ about warriors????

Quote Originally Posted by PhilG View Post
    Do you need to make 3-4 threads to QQ about warriors????
    Who is crying? I am stating a flaw and asking for advice!

You have started several threads to complain about the same crap, and this is the dumbest one imo.

Stop the QQ and L2P.

Edit: Where in your post did you ask for advice? And if you spend most of your time in GY's, maybe your the problem, and not the class.
    Last edited by PhilG; 2010-07-08 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilG View Post
    You have started several threads to complain about the same crap, and this is the dumbest one imo.

Stop the QQ and L2P.

Edit: Where in your post did you ask for advice? And if you spend most of your time in GY's, maybe your the problem, and not the class.

Lol, please learn to read. I also stated that I saw nothing but other warriors in the graveyard with me, over and over again. Meaning its the class, not me!

because warriors are bad in pvp
    durr

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrus View Post
    because warriors are bad in pvp
    durr
    Lol, yep it must be all warriors...not the class!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brokenwarrior13 View Post
    Lol, yep it must be all warriors...not the class!!!
    Warriors aren't the easiest class to master in PvP, if you want to become really good, you need to learn your macro's and stance's and what they do, and know when to use which ability as most of them have secondary uses. (MS/OP). But when you arrive at the point that you really know your class, warriors are one of the strongest classes in PvP.

Yes it helps out shittons if you have a pockethealer, as you don't have to really think about survivability at that moment, which dumbs down your thoughtprocess in PvP. As an example, with a good healer a warrior is unstoppable also counts for warlocks and paladins, and I presume many other classes too.

This is what you, OP, fail to understand. You are BAD, and you should feel BAD.

Also, that you only see the warrior class in the GY is not because of what I just said, as almost all classes/specs require at least some sort of skill to pull off in PvP, but it is something called "Selective Perception" which means that you only see what you WANT TO SEE.

Edit: Close this thread pl0x
    Last edited by Pickwickman; 2010-07-08 at 05:01 PM.

Scissors here, Rock needs to quit complaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya'll be postin' in a Troll Thread.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)