Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmoopsy View Post
    So was this just an atmosphere thing, like wolves eating bunnies, and bears fishing?
    No. They travel with Human Fox Hunters. Presumably they need delicious fox meat...yess....yeesss...
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

this begs for "the fox and the hound" parody come cataclysm. that's the only thing i thought about through both pictures..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    this begs for "the fox and the hound" parody come cataclysm. that's the only thing i thought about through both pictures..
    Lol ofcourse I overthought it with "Aww, George Clooney."

... what? Fantastic Mr. Fox was an awesome movie, lol
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

I hate them because they look ugly, not because they are used for hunting game.

lol Firefox pwned.

I bet those bulldogs are servents of Opera.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    No picture...i am suprised and shocked..
    Also where is that screenshot taken? Looks like lost isles but i dont remember bulldogs being there and its way too bright to be Gilneas.
    western plaguelands
    Last edited by Dooraa; 2010-07-09 at 06:29 AM. Reason: spelling

Why is there two Dogs? What? the first Big bad Bulldog can't Handle the little Fox? The other dog the First dog's Bodyguard? He there encase things get Rrrrrrrufff?

I, for one, love the mastiffs. Bu-ut, I had to choose between having a mastiff as a human hunter or being a goblin rogue... And it didn't take me long to choose goblin. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficious View Post
    lol Firefox pwned.

I bet those bulldogs are servents of Opera.
    I...I doubt that.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    They're technically Mastiffs I think...
    The pets worgen hunters get in their startplace is atleast called Mastiff so yeah those must be the same.
    Backstab!<=Q(^_^)===Q>==>(X_x)Q
    Pro at stunnlocking clothies to death since 2005.

http://www.youtube.com/user/badde09

Quote Originally Posted by deyndra View Post
    The pets worgen hunters get in their startplace is atleast called Mastiff so yeah those must be the same.
    Which is disappointing because they are damn ugly. I tried to tame one of the foxes in the starting areas and they were not-tameable. I was very sad I was stuck with an ugly looking mastiff.

10+ Year Old Account
    my uncle is a hunter IRL, and i have actualy eaten Fox Loins Pretty good meet on those little furry dudes The dogs made a good choice...

Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    Then deathwing ate the old god
    then hogger eats death wing and takes over the WORLd!!!!!!!! of warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by dragonspawn View Post
    my uncle is a hunter IRL, and i have actualy eaten Fox Loins Pretty good meet on those little furry dudes The dogs made a good choice...
    So many faces,so little time.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can't tame a new pet until level 10. Amirite?

So, Human hunters get the same starting pet as Worgen. Interesting. *drums fingers on table*

See, the difference between a wolf killing a rabbit and a dog killing a fox is that rabbits eat vegetation and destroy farmers' crop (I'm looking at you, Peter), whereas foxes never did anyone a bit of harm. Sure, they steal eggs from chickens, and sometimes if they grow eight extra tails they expand and turn all fiery and demonic, but I'd rather let a fox free of a trap than a rabbit; wouldn't you?

Bonus points to anyone that can name the game where you release a fox from a hunter's trap.
    For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    They're so ugly.

Why can't Blizzard make some nice Labradors or Cocker Spaniels?
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn View Post
    You can't tame a new pet until level 10. Amirite?

So, Human hunters get the same starting pet as Worgen. Interesting. *drums fingers on table*

See, the difference between a wolf killing a rabbit and a dog killing a fox is that rabbits eat vegetation and destroy farmers' crop (I'm looking at you, Peter), whereas foxes never did anyone a bit of harm. Sure, they steal eggs from chickens, and sometimes if they grow eight extra tails they expand and turn all fiery and demonic, but I'd rather let a fox free of a trap than a rabbit; wouldn't you?

Bonus points to anyone that can name the game where you release a fox from a hunter's trap.
    Plus foxes are adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    no tails! how will sonic cope without his gay lover

If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.. THE DOG IS EATING A WOLF!! :O :O
    "Malfurion can apparently pop everyone into the dream and make a dream state army.. oh and summon the forest animals in a way that makes Snow White jealous. He's like the Ace ventura of the Emerald Dream. "

Do u atleast like pugs?