Purified Lunar dust

Any priests that have this trinket consider it decent, i tried it out and it doesnt seem to proc all that often.
    But, its either that or t10 gloves (which honesty are not that big of an upgrade compared to zabras gloves of tri, but would give me 4pt10)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

10+ Year Old Account
    on my resto druid it proccs quiet often when of ICD
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

well maybe the rng likes you, but i spammed flash heal to 50% mana and just after that it proc'd

so, i dunno....
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.

10+ Year Old Account
    ye it's well known the procc rate is low think it would be better to gloves of frosts or wait till gloves drop of voa
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Well - it kinda depends on what trinkets you're using currently. PLD is a mediocre regen trinket but a nice amount of Spellpower.

Okay then, ty!
    Looks like ill be saving my marrowgar trink(little less sp, but imo better regen)

The Purified Lunar Dust proc has about a 25% uptime from WoL I have taken while using it. This works out to about 75 mp5. Heroic Sliver of Pure Ice (Marrowgar 10 hard) gives you 76 mp5 if you use the on use on cooldown. Therefore, both of those trinkets are pretty much identical (just have to macro the Sliver to a spell or remember to use it). I think they are both inferior to either the 245 or 258 Solaces. You lose 11 or 28 SP but gain 52 or 68 mp5. Given how much output the ICC buff gives, this is a very good tradeoff.

That said, if you don't have Solace and can never get it to drop/win it, PLD and Sliver are both far superior to any of the other SP/regen proc trinkets that came out pre-TOC.

i don't see PLD proc that often either but the main reason i got is for the nice sp bonus. got the Sliver of Pure Ice which is prett nice to have for the same reason, and the mana return on use is a given.

still looking for the solaces though for i want to replace my PLD asap :'(