Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snadderz View Post
    ok now tirion knew the undead plague was bad. I mean he just killed like thousands of the undead so he knew they were evil and very dangerous. But when he got to kill the undead leaders once and for all, and he killed the lich king he just said he would make someone else lich king. Now this doesn't make any sense i mean if he wanted the undeads gone forever then why would he give someone else power and keep a lich king in power i mean if there is a lich king then there are still undead plagues. So why would he do this unless he is secretly bad guy

and i think it isn't coincidence that like a week later deathing broke azeroth in half. I think it must be the new lich king that gave deathwing power i mean he was trapped for thousands of years but suddenly he breaks free once tirion lets a new lich king have power? It is very odd. Tirion is obviously deathwing's human form. Deathwing was under the earth but he controlled tirion so tirion could get the undead power and then use that to help deathwing escape and kill all humans. So now that he has undead power he is willing to break free because he can use it. And because tirion is deathwing then in cataclysm we will have a big fight with tirion when he becomes deathwing.

I am sorry to spoil cata for you and i know it is supposed to be big surprise but i needed to post it to tell other people. I can't believe i am the only one to figure this out.
    deathwing = bolvar???

I'll be nice and assume you're not a troll, so I'll play along. You're saying the Tirion is the human form of Deathwing, correct? Could explain to me how Deathwing is trapped under the world, while Tirion roams it freely? In fact, why would he go back under the world if he can be on it unnoticed? And if he can transform at will, why hasn't he already? Why wouldn't he have just killed the faction leaders when he met with them? These are just a few 'logic' questions, ignoring the lore behind these characters.

How fast does the mount cost?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snadderz View Post
    1. Yeah but then why did Deathwing happen right afterwards it is a little to soon.
    2. Well duh. Of course he used the commotion, I mean since he is Tirion he was able to cause the entire problem in the first place, that's why he's using it as an opportunity. I mean really can you even read?
    3. I know, he made Tirion after he was under the ground because like Medivh he needed something to live in.
    1. Actually, according to lore theres about a 4-5 year Time span Between the death of the Lich King and The Cataclysm.
    2. Tirion did not cause the problem: Arthas caused the problem when he slaughtered Stratholme. Go to CoS.
    3. Deathwing was licking his wounds, he didnt have enough power to "create" a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Snadderz
    I was trolling the entire time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cemila View Post
    I'll be nice and assume you're not a troll
    Really?

This is just silly and it's getting too much trolling, so locked.