Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

ARP is getting removed from items, NOT from the game.... L2Read before you post stupid shit. I know you're a troll but at least do some research. Also you say you won't be able to fill GCDs without whirlwind and then you complain Shouts take away a GCD? Damn you're a bad troll.

---------- Post added 2010-07-11 at 02:39 PM ----------

Also, yes, Warriors will indeed dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ägallar View Post
    Last time I checked, my MM Hunter was geared around his ArP%.
    Thats my point, sorry if i didnt't explaine too well, i'm watching the F1. ArP its very limited to what classes it beifits. MM hunters, Arms/Fury warriors and Blood DK's and maybe feral druids. As blood is no longer DPS, that leaves ArP a pretty OP stat for only 2 classes.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    C´Thun was right I will die and m friends abandoned me. damn nerfs :< wtb something super special awesome for single minded fury!

Quote Originally Posted by Opreich View Post
    What is this? I don't even....
    This pretty much.

I smell some troll, and it doesnt smell tasty either. Maybe its just the ultra bad grammatical and spelling errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychos View Post
    ARP is getting removed from items, NOT from the game.... L2Read before you post stupid shit. I know you're a troll but at least do some research. Also you say you won't be able to fill GCDs without whirlwind and then you complain Shouts take away a GCD? Damn you're a bad troll.

---------- Post added 2010-07-11 at 02:39 PM ----------

Also, yes, Warriors will indeed dead.
    And this is a very important statement, ArP will not be removed but will live on with Sunder and to a lesser extent Furry Fire.

ArP has always been OP, even after the nerf. Thats why it was always stacked more than STR.

I would wait for blizzard to announce the redone talents before saying anything about how warrior specs will turn out. for all we know they might be designing something insanely cool for fury this very moment
    Meh

Deleted
    I was warrior til mid wotlk, than i change to resto druid, but whit recent changes to cataclysm, i'm getting back to my warrior :P

Warriors aren't dead, they r much alive. The beta is in early stages and there's alot of stuff that will change! Can't wait to see the new talents

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XepNes View Post
    C´Thun was right I will die and m friends abandoned me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Utgb8ENYKE game over ^^

"warrior threat will be insane (no minus threat talents anymore, while not having a reset)"

have you seen the new stances?
    - battle stance increases arp by 15% and reduces threat by 20%
    - berserker stance increases crit by 3% damage taken by 5% and reduces threat by 20%
    - defensive stance reduces damage taken by 3% damage done by 5% and increases threat generated by 34%

no they removed the talents. but they implented it into the stances instead

TOO STRONG OF BARE!
    OT: I don't get the QQ here. Warriors will be fine in cata, of that I am certain. Its still in beta so give it a shot. Wait and see, warriors might not dead after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabuza View Post
    I would go outside but the sun is out there right now
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Guys, we can autoshot while moving.

Whatever else they do, doesn't matter <3

Do u really play the same game has us? If u did it for the same time has most of us, u would probably know by now that warriors and some others will always be the favorites...so how do u expect warr ever to be underpowered when the own class manager plays one? dude get real

This.

Warriors would dead

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moddycss View Post
    "warrior threat will be insane (no minus threat talents anymore, while not having a reset)"

have you seen the new stances?
    - battle stance increases arp by 15% and reduces threat by 20%
    - berserker stance increases crit by 3% damage taken by 5% and reduces threat by 20%
    - defensive stance reduces damage taken by 3% damage done by 5% and increases threat generated by 34%

no they removed the talents. but they implented it into the stances instead
    I think those threat reductions have been implemented since start of wrath, but either way people seem to forget when these types of things get changed, something else happens to make it balanced again, seriously why would you think blizz would just make changes and make a class underpowered or always pull threat? They have to keep balance.

jeah and retri 3.ß was balanced?

or warrior pvp for 2 seasons?

are you that st?

15+ Year Old Account
    1/10

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximen View Post
    jeah and retri 3.ß was balanced?

or warrior pvp for 2 seasons?

are you that st?
    If your talking to me, notice how you said "WAS" since it has been fixed..

Amg! Teh sky iz faling!

:s
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!