Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Well, I play a warrior and have been for 5 years now, tbh I gave up reading halfway through the opening post, I wasn't sure if it was a complaint about losing WW to make warrior's damage go up or a genuine worry that fury warrior's are losing what makes them ravage and reckless.

Although you class whirlwind as the move which defines a fury warrior, imo I would say that is bloodthirst, calling that a move which just gives you a bit on health is like calling mortal strike an ability which just reduces healing a bit.

I see the change to whirwind as a good thing, if your full rotation doesn't have to be paused do to adds spawning on a boss or breaking crowd control then, in the end it is a dps increase rather than a loss, you seem to be making the asumption (atleast it looks like that) that warrior rotations will be exactly the same as they are now, which ofc isn't the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ppr View Post
    Stopped reading
    Couldn't read any further.

Quote Originally Posted by Opreich View Post
    What is this? I don't even....
    This... is... EPIIIIIC...

Warriors are fine on the Beta server.. IF you dont like the changes.. Reroll a Paladin! Or a Hunter.. Aimed shot hits like a truck..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence View Post
    Collosus Smash.....

ohgod ohgod ohgod ohgod ohgod ohgod
    ohboi ohboi ohboi ohboi ohboi ohboi
    Clearly you've either not been following warrior changes, or you're only interested in new skills/talents for an already oversaturated spellbook.

Deleted
    Well, we all will dead at some point.

anyone else find this post kinda stupid? or is it just the fact i dont have coffee yet.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    What about PROT? Surely there'll be lots of Paladins rerolling Warriors for tanking in the expansion...I wonder what that will look like?

Paladin Bash has spoken.

Deleted
    Sounds either trollish or retarded D: as previously stated, it will all be balanced back again... they wont remove vital stuff then just say "lolhf" :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alesthes View Post
    Well, we all will dead at some point.

Deleted
    The hell..

Why was this drug up from the depths of hell where it belonged?
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.

10+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    Locking this thread due to necromancy.
    Dawwwwwww