Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    think it is more of a way to costumize the googles to be what you want them to be. Prolly gonna have one cog and one hydrolic slot in the googles insted of the blue/yellow slots :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Engineering love is always good. It's pretty easy to see how much these items have been dumbed down, now. Guess we'll have to get used to it.
    I see no love here. Just more of the same stuff.
    Last edited by Kekbur; 2010-07-12 at 10:05 AM.

Looking pretty good for engineering. I was already considering it for my worgen so glad to see it is getting some love so far.

hunters get blink? op!

I, and an Engineer, approve of these changes!! =D

Omg, stats are getting crazy and inflationary

10+ Year Old Account
    HOLD ON just a second here, are engineers getting the statbonuses JC/BS gets + all theyr utility stuff?
    Imbalanced much? if thats the case im rolling engineering, would be stupid not to.

HMMM doesnt the Tazik Shocker doe the same damage as the Pyro rocket does now?

The glove enchants are probably placeholder numbers, even though they thought about the ideas themself.

I hope the plain stat's are not replacing the haste/taser in arena though

10+ Year Old Account
    "Looks like lou really put his foot....
    ... In his mouth"

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

On a side note Vanessa is signing things -V

V for Vendetta reference?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    HMMM doesnt the Tazik Shocker doe the same damage as the Pyro rocket does now?
    "Placeholder". Google it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    loving those engineering gems. It's amazing to see how "boring" the new stats on the enchants are. Really shows that blizz are nerfing our haste/crit income, which is great tbh.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was engineer before it was cool.

Deleted
    I don't know how I like the new armor glove augment... The current 885 armor is more than half the new amount, and has a five times greater uptime... And the burst increase of survival isn't enough to be considered a CD. Didn't Blizz also say they were going to nerf armor in Cataclysm?

It feels safe to assume these are also placeholder stats.

Well I guess it'd be kind of nice macroing it to Shield Block. Looking forward to it!

Omg, that vid was EPIC. Esp the intro. I really love CSI but this intro beats everything.
    And you know what that say ey:
    "Looks like they really put the cart..
    before the horse"
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAH
    Ty for making my day with the vid. And i luv the new engineering stuff.

The Engineering "gears" are interesting to say the least.
    It seems Blizz decided that the toys Engineers have had so far where not enough to make them be taken seriously in PVE, so now Engies have a stat boost to be on par with the other professions and they can still make their toys.
    There will obviously be limitations on the number of gears sockets you can put in your equipment.
    But overall not bad at all.

interesting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Italy (y'know, spaghetti pizza maccaroni)
    THIS IS BETA!
    When will you get it? Is it so hard to understand?
    They made the spells because they are going to be just like their WOTLK equivalents!
    THE SUMS STILL NEED TO GET ADJUSTED!

*sigh*

My guess for the Hydraulic/Cogwheel stuff is that its for the epic helms, since they have no secondary stats. The blue/yellow sockets are just placeholders, and the new engineering "parts" will basically take the place of the secondary stats, allowing players significantly more customization with their engineering helms, and, potentially, the ability to upgrade them to keep pace with new content, without having to build a whole new helm or lose the enchant/meta on the current one.

My engineering-alchemy rogue is happy to see these changes!
    Placeholder is placeholder, the cooldown enchants will get higher numbers I'm sure.