Nickelback vs. Rush

Hey guys. I would like to compare 2 bands... Nickelback and Rush, the 2 largest canadian bands. I personally prefer Nickelback because they are very talented at their instruments, and Chad Kroeger is a good songwriter who writes lyrics that are so emotional and real. I think that Rush is a fag band. They suck at their instruments and the singer guy sings like a girl.

Blasphemy, thou shall not take the lord's name (Geddy Lee) in vain.

Besides can Nicleback's bass rig roast chickens for the entire venue?

Rush know what they're doing, all three are legitimately considered amongst the top players of their instruments & have been around over 30 years at the top of their game. Nickelback learned how to play to get laid.

obvious troll is obvious!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    Rush know what they're doing, all three are legitimately considered amongst the top players of their instruments & have been around over 30 years at the top of their game. Nickelback learned how to play to get laid.

obvious troll is obvious!
    ^ What they said

.|[Yes, I make signatures]|.

10+ Year Old Account
    gee...i hate them both so much....
    Okay, Rush: I love the guitar,drums,bass,keyboard, but i hate getty lees voice. If he would just shut the hell up, they would kick total ass. Make more YYZ songs
    Nickleback:Lyrics are too sappy, they dont quite compare to other classic rock bands, they are more modern rock and thats a bad thing. Their recent work is decent in the sence that it is nice party music, but doesnt have too much value beyond that. I find them to be a bit over hyped and i am in no way proud to be from the same city as them

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a fan of either, but when it comes down to it, Rush is definitely better and the statistics prove it (look how long they've been around). Nickelback songs seem to be about the same exact thing, every song, sex and girls and being famous. Could they get any more original?

When it comes to Canadian bands, I'll stick with Annihilator.

\m/