Help with Strats!!

I am Currently running Priest, Mage, Rogue at 2100. Unfortuantly our mage is in furious gear and we are gearing up ourselves. We have run into some problems with specific teams and am looking for any strats or suggestions to help out.

3 v 3 Comp make up:

Hunter, Deathknight, Paladin

Any team with a hunter that destroys the mage single handedly

Spellcleave with a Shadowpriest and druid / Shaman healer

Warlock Shadowpriest shaman or druid healer.

These are the teams that we are having trouble beating. If anyone has any information please post on here or contact me ingame on Zul'jin

Vitalix
    Auronyx

Thanks

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've played RMP (on my mage) this season to 2300 (~2600 MMR) and we also had a pretty hard time with these teams, as any hunter team is, in all respects of the phrase, our hard counter.

PHD: Against any PHD with half a brain, you will not be able to get a sap off because of the pet, it's just how it goes. Start hard on either the hunter or DK (whoever doesn't have sacred shield) and get a full CS -> KS -> Disarm (if on hunter), with sheeps/fears (if sac is up) on the paladin and something on the target you're not killing. The paladin will PROBABLY trinket the first CC leaving him open for a Cloak -> Vanish swap from the rogue and a shatter from the mage. Try to get a quick dispell on the bubble because he will bubble when you get on him if you're doing it right, then you just need to play a defensive game until you can get on a target again. Basically, this comp your mage needs to play to the best of his ability and he needs to be really good at LoSing the hunter and only popping out to do damage to the target when he's sure he won't get gibbed by the hunter. It's a really tough comp, and you mostly have to free-form it. Just have your mage spellsteal sacred shield and pray.

Spellcleave: There are lots of comps they could be, so I can't really help you with all of them, but basically you want to swap to the druid to force a barkskin and/or trinket, then swap again when he has no hots. A shadowpriest is a good target to sit on most of the time, so you can prevent VT from going up, and also pretty much preventing him from fearing your priest (if you're doing it right). As shaman healer comps you can just train them into the ground 90% of the time by starting on a dps then quickswapping with vanish, it's pretty much what RMP does well, destroy resto shamans. Against a Shadow Priest/Frost Mage/Resto Shaman our basic start was pretty much start hard on the mage to prevent sheeps with a blind on the shaman the second we get the mage stuck and taking damage (should be in the first few seconds) if the shaman trys to eat it, just MD the block and the mage is dead, if he trinkets, you can either get a full CC on him with a sheep on the priest to kill the mage or you can swap to him with a full CS -> KS and he will die if your mage doesn't get CSed on his frost tree (aka juke it).

Hope it helps!

Yes this has helped a lot thank you very much for your time also if you have any insight on ele shaman ret paladin resto druid that would be great we faced it 4 times at 2100 they were 2600 and they globaled the rogue both times once while he was cloaked! Anyways thanks very much going to put these into use!!!

Tunnel the ret. With no defensive cooldowns, dispels/spellsteals and a quick massdispel you should be able to score a quick kill. If the ret is under enough pressure, he won't be able to dispel sheeps on the shaman or a counter spell on the druid.