Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Medivhe View Post
    it has changed already. it now stuns.
    Elaborate. It is a stun on the backend? Stun after it breaks?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity View Post
    Elaborate. It is a stun on the backend? Stun after it breaks?
    Stuns target for 1.5/3secs when sheep is broken, no longer delays damage

If I understand correctly, the very first time you deal damage to a sheep, the following things happen simultaneously:

1) The damage is dealt.
    2) The sheep is broken.
    3) The previously-sheeped person is stunned.

There is no longer any sort of "absorb and release" going on. It's now just a stun, just like any other stun. You can be healed through it, since the damage doesn't all get unleashed at once.

what will happen if you polly -> dmg -> poly ->dmg ?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    ps: The sky is not falling.
    liar

what will happen if you polly -> dmg -> poly ->dmg ?!?

nothing coz Poly will still heal the target to full

The Stun part will probably have Diminishing returns, but since its part of polimorph, and polimorph can be cast several times in a row in the same target, it doesn't make much sense to have its own DR (since it HEALS you)
    As always, apparently the one thing you can do in a duel that isn't cheating... is lose.

Frost mages now won't be able to pick it up anymore so the relevance of all this is really non-existant(assuming Frost will still be the toptier spec).

15+ Year Old Account
    if u guys think your going to keep that talent your crazzy. best i can see it going for you is it goes from a 3 sec to a 1 sec delay

Quote Originally Posted by hellar View Post
    if u guys think your going to keep that talent your crazzy. best i can see it going for you is it goes from a 3 sec to a 1 sec delay
    Spending two talent points on a 3 second stun that is only available to one talent spec that puts all stuns on DR is overpowered?

Quote Originally Posted by Multigasm View Post
    Stuns target for 1.5/3secs when sheep is broken, no longer delays damage
    lol, mages will stunlock us in cata. i just cant see any way blizz can make this talent balanced without making it useless. they should just remove it. like, WTF you get stunned when polymorph ends? can my fear stun you when it ends too??? -.-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Spending two talent points on a 3 second stun that is only available to one talent spec that puts all stuns on DR is overpowered?
    UMMM yes it is considered op when u sheep a person then by the time they are done with the stun they are 10% hp.
    Last edited by hellar; 2010-07-15 at 08:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is in the process of being reworked, or removed possibly. Arcane is one of the trees that GC said is still far from completion.

Quote Originally Posted by Napelon View Post
    How is imp.poly going to work in lets say 2v2, poly target>trinket>poly again>and lets say mage/rogue do damage on target for 3 sec=insta win?
    Two versus one is not generally fair.

If you die in a three second stun, then you need to get some PVP gear.

The mages three second stun also puts all of the Rogues stuns on diminishing returns, and so it would be better for the Rogue to just use their own stuns instead since they last longer.

UMMM yes it is considered op when u sheep a person then by the time they are done with the stun they are 10% hp.
    If you can take off 90% of someones health in three seconds, then they should try wearing gear.

---------- Post added 2010-07-16 at 12:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by icecreamtruck View Post
    lol, mages will stunlock us in cata. i just cant see any way blizz can make this talent balanced without making it useless. they should just remove it. like, WTF you get stunned when polymorph ends? can my fear stun you when it ends too??? -.-
    You are able to deal damage to someone who is feared. You are not able to deal damage to someone who is sheeped. Also, how can they stunlock you? Three second stun, followed by a 1.5 second stun, followed by a .75 second stun, and if you don't instantly break the second and third sheep then they heal up the damage that you have done previously. And their stun is a 1.5 second cast.
    Last edited by Abandon; 2010-07-16 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Napelon View Post
    How is imp.poly going to work in lets say 2v2, poly target>trinket>poly again>and lets say mage/rogue do damage on target for 3 sec=insta win?
    the new improved sheep is kinda like a (rogue/pally/...) stun. wow. all teams with rogues/pallys/... in them == insta win now. oh, it's not? how comes? try to think! it's hard, i know. but try! someday you'll eventually succeed.

God knows what is going to happen when they notice that mages already have a stun that lasts longer than this as their 51 point frost talent...

You are able to deal damage to someone who is feared. You are not able to deal damage to someone who is sheeped. Also, how can they stunlock you? Three second stun, followed by a 1.5 second stun, followed by a .75 second stun, and if you don't instantly break the second and third sheep then they heal up the damage that you have done previously. And their stun is a 1.5 second cast.
    how many counters does poly have? none? i wont even bother making a list of all counters fear has. and fear breaks from a corr crit.

Quote Originally Posted by icecreamtruck View Post
    how many counters does poly have? none? i wont even bother making a list of all counters fear has. and fear breaks from a corr crit.
    And how many classes have fear? And how many have Polymorph? Shockingly, the CC that a lot of classes have has more counters than the CC that one single class has.

Also, Fear can break from a Corruption crit? Poly will always break from a 1 damage hit from a critter. And heals them.

And how many classes have fear? And how many have Polymorph? Shockingly, the CC that a lot of classes have has more counters than the CC that one single class has.

Also, Fear can break from a Corruption crit? Poly will always break from a 1 damage hit from a critter. And heals them.
    mages and shamans have poly. mainly warlocks and priests have fear. warriors also, buts like a 5 min CD...
    and fear= 20 yds and poly= 30 yds

Eh no.
    Poly != Hex
    Poly heals, it deserves a stun or something. You can't chain poly for killing purposes

Fear doesn't heal, takes good damage and can be chain-used. Warriors have it 3min CD

I prefer fear @ 20y than poli @ 30y. When you know how to play, fear >> poli
    As always, apparently the one thing you can do in a duel that isn't cheating... is lose.