Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Enhance-Shitty damage, crappy self heals, low utility, and rely on cooldowns much like rogues.
    Dks- Moderate damage, great utility, great survivability , low mobility but have snares, DG etc
    Rogues-Great utilty, moderate damage, poor mobility, Horrible survivability without CDs
    Ret - Low----Great damage (horrible against geared people, op against pve gear), pretty much no utility, lackluster survivability, easily kited, most susceptible to dispels.
    Warrior- reliance on partner or healer, great damage, great utility, great peels, can get tricky with macros.

I have all of these classes and I'd have to say that my dk has it easiest. Then warriors, rogues, enhance, and ret in that order. I can't speak about feral though. None of these melée are overpowered, but Dks and warriors are in the best place. Ret is horrible now. Enhance is good for heroism

Quote Originally Posted by OafusBladesEdge View Post
    Get better gear. MY dk tank is at 42k with only 4 pieces of 251 and the rest are 232/245. If my gear was all the same ilvl as this warrior I woul dhave over 55k self buffed.

Also he is the highest ranked pvp'er in 2's and 3's and 6th in 5's in that battlegroup. No where near "random" warrior. Far From it.

fail troll is fail.
    another retard posts, not unexpected. when i said 'ICC tank' i meant what i said. i am 11/12 ICC with 33k hp unbuffed, 36k hp buffed. i am a tank in ICC. i didnt say a rainbow sanctum tank's hp. go back to the wow forums and post retarded stuff(probably got banned for trolling by posting the same stupid shit you post here)

Quote Originally Posted by Bullhurley View Post
    Welcome to a 25% buff, my pally tank has 44k unbuffed and is around 67k buffed in an ICC 10 man. You seem to not have the experience in either pve raiding or arena to even start a QQ thread on any class that actively raids or is arena.

there is no where to start with how retarded this post is. could i start by saying the icc 25% buff is totally irrelevant? when did i say anything about that buff and how would that change anything?

'welcome to a 25% buff?' wow youre an idiot.

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Quote Originally Posted by jereminion View Post
    hello this is a thread made by someone who has a 80 enh shaman, 80 rogue, 80 ret paladin and a 80 dk (also 80 hunter but who cares)

i can easily say that warriors are the most overpowered melee class in the game for arena.
    so funny, I forgot to laugh.

Deleted
    Warriors are meant to dominate!

another retard posts, not unexpected. when i said 'ICC tank' i meant what i said. i am 11/12 ICC with 33k hp unbuffed, 36k hp buffed. i am a tank in ICC. i didnt say a rainbow sanctum tank's hp. go back to the wow forums and post retarded stuff(probably got banned for trolling by posting the same stupid shit you post here)
    Run a profile on my character. Penatar Blade's Edge Server. MY DK tank is only 7/12 10 reg ICC, and I ahve 42k unbuffed, standing still, in dal. I haven't tanked in 25 man ICC. I ahven't tanked Ruby sanctum. I have tanked 7 bosses, obtained 3 pieces of loot and got the rest from farming random heroics. In ulduar it wasn't uncommon for tanks to ahve more than 36k health. Sorry you don't know how to tank. Stop gemming parry please.
    I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traejun
    I've blown up punk ass dragons before...I'll do it again.

i lol after i read this thread? warrior is op in areana? i got kited by a dk. The dk keep suckin hp back and sacrifices his pet for HP. Since you got so many 80s to compare with a warrior. Pls master one class and think lol.

First of all, Rogue is op in Areana if you know how to play Stun Locked. Warrior is nothing to rogue. Kick bladestorm(because you can int it). Un-arm warrior. Evasion is also good tool for fighting with melee.Basically, every class are almost the same if u play it right such as dk, rogue, paladin, and other.Btw don't tell me your rogue is Combat spec because you said good only with any class that is not plate. Killing Spree is not rogue playstyle. Good rogue can down most of the class including plate wearer. Bursting is only able to take cloth/leather/mail wearer with your 1 stun/killing spreed. Check out Vanguard and Debao from Tichondrius US. Best areana wow player (ret pal/restores shammy). they are sitting at 2.9k 2v2, and 2.8 k 3v3/5v5.

Atm Bladestorm is nothing at 2.2k rating, whenever you use it someone gonna int it. Warrior is not op and also no weak.

i just want to say. All class are good if the player is right for it. Master one of your character and find out how good it is(fun )

P.S sorry my grammar is lol(my third languague).

ITT:
    Clueless OP.

there is no where to start with how retarded this post is. could i start by saying the icc 25% buff is totally irrelevant? when did i say anything about that buff and how would that change anything?

'welcome to a 25% buff?' wow youre an idiot.
    Armory Hek on bonechewer. I am almost no ICC and have more health than your quoting. So stop being a moron.

Oh another "I don't play the class but I know it's OP" If you would play a warrior I bet the thread would be about how helpless warriors are and how stupid it is bladestorm can be disarmed.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Warriors?? Strong??? Its all about counters. I acutally play a frost dk in arena and there is no class in the world I love to face, more then a warrior.

In 2v2 a warrior / healer setup with 40k hp, dies 5 seconds into the fight. At 2200 rating. Iceblock healer, Hoj from my pallie on warrior, Nuke, dead b4 he even thinks of trinketing.

All warriors I meet in arena is basicly a free win. Tsg the absolute favorite setup to meet. As I said, Its all about counters, I have a Field Marshal warrior, 1800 rated ret pallie before I got bored of it, and a frost frost dk (only char I cba to play) Beating an unholy dk with shadowmourne (THE arena spec, far superior) / holy paladin with 2.2k rating twice is major satisfaction

I havent played much this season but as a frost dk I got 2k rating in full furious gear (wrathful offsets) in 3v3 and havent played much after that except 10 games a week, with warriors as my by far favorite class to meet. Full Wrathful tomorow. My point beeing, warriors are nicely balanced and certainly not op. Speaking of op........boomkins......what the hell kinda joke are they blizzard. Doing like 200k dmg within 10 secs, able to oneshot anything it looks at while standing in the middle tanking all inc dmg.

Also, I have 34.5k unbuffed hp with imp frost presence across my presences. Which is more than what warriors have unbuffed. No stam gems / trinkets. Deaths verdict, whispering fang skull. pvp offhand, pve mainhand, Pve belt. Icc exalted rings as my pve gear.
    Last edited by Comby; 2010-07-13 at 03:08 PM.

well before newbs get carried away with their non sense and no contributing posts

here is some random warrior

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...varr&n=Depress

37k HP unbuffed

and my paladin is up to sindgrosa in ICC 10 with 36k hp self buffed
    What do you mean "random" warrior? She has nearly full wrathful and is top ten in all teams, 1st in 2 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    ITT:
    Clueless OP.
    why havent you been banned? oh making short useless posts isn't a bannable offense?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullhurley View Post
    A PVP (#1 rated Wrathful Glad warrior) warrior with BIS gear (how random) is going to have huge HP.
    Could also mention that warrior tanks, or tanks in general that have their BIS gear are over 52k HP, not including self buffs.

This guys knows nothing about pvp or tanking and claims to know everything about both.
    I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.

So now you have 36k buffed in ICC? Sorry buddy but that's sad. You shouldn't be going into ICC without at least 40k unbuffed (NOT while in ICC with 25% boost). Ghetto T9 and crafted gear will get you that easily.

Oh - can you take me to this Rainbow Sanctum place? Sounds pretty!

PS. Grats on getting carried through ICC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

why havent you been banned? oh making short useless posts isn't a bannable offense?
    Why haven't you been banned?

Oh, making topics where you point out you don't know shit about what you are saying isn't a bannable offense?

Could also mention that warrior tanks, or tanks in general that have their BIS gear are over 52k HP, not including self buffs.

This guys knows nothing about pvp or tanking and claims to know everything about both.
    jesus the retard population of this forum is exponentially increasing. i dont even have to glorify your stupid message by telling you why you are wrong, simply look at the rest of the thread instead of simply reading the first post, then writing an elitist reply.

yeah because he's wrong and tanks dont have over 50k HP.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...song&cn=Sektor
    Derp derp.

Warriors have no where near the highest health, warriors are also not the "best" melee at all.
    Warriors scale better at at litterally BiS levels with the ICC buff they shine.
    This is a game design problem not a warrior issue.

In most aspects of the games rogues will outDPS warriors as melee.
    Same with feral druids.

I literally.. you seriously just better be trolling about the health thing
    Last edited by Crimsonak; 2010-07-13 at 03:21 PM.

jesus the retard population of this forum is exponentially increasing. i dont even have to glorify your stupid message by telling you why you are wrong, simply look at the rest of the thread instead of simply reading the first post, then writing an elitist reply.
    You sir are an idiot.

Posting the link of a pvp warrior with BIS gear and comparing him to a 226/232 geared tank is no where even close to a rational argument. My lock has 30k health in only my relentless gear, are you going to say I'm overpowered as well?

If you're going to say that a pvp warrior is overpowered who has BIS gear and compare it to PVE tank, you need to also use a BIS PVE tank.

"OMG that level 80 warrior has over 40k health, that's so OP because my lvl 60 Pally only has 6k, nerf nerf nerf"

---------- Post added 2010-07-13 at 03:19 PM ----------

You sir are an idiot.

Posting the link of a pvp warrior with BIS gear and comparing him to a 226/232 geared tank is no where even close to a rational argument. My lock has 30k health in only my relentless gear, are you going to say I'm overpowered as well?

If you're going to say that a pvp warrior is overpowered who has BIS gear and compare it to PVE tank, you need to also use a BIS PVE tank.

"OMG that level 80 warrior has over 40k health, that's so OP because my lvl 60 Pally only has 6k, nerf nerf nerf"

---------- Post added 2010-07-13 at 03:19 PM ----------

just quoting this so you cant edit the stupidity

well before newbs get carried away with their non sense and no contributing posts

here is some random warrior

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...varr&n=Depress

37k HP unbuffed

and my paladin is up to sindgrosa in ICC 10 with 36k hp self buffed
    Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with those calling you out on a general lack of knowledge on this one. My Druid tank, who is barely in ToC gear and still has a 219 or two kicking around had 55k HP when the buff was still at 15%. If you're in there with that low of health... I fear for the intelligence and sanity of your healers and raid leader.