Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Çryo85 View Post
    Obvious troll is obvious. This isn't Call of Duty.
    /thread
    Obvious virgin is obvious
    /gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by larcom View Post
    Stop using the, this is a pve game excuse.

Yes, it was a pve only game, its not anymore. we are not playing vanilla. This game has moved on.
    BUT your right it was a pve only game, its not anymore still correct THIS Game has moved on.

NOW Deal with this its Blizzards game they didnt put more then one map in per bg for a reason THEY DONT WANT TO Nor does the Largest majority of the player base.

They give you pvp love every expansion and some if not most of the patches between changing arena areas to adding bg's (wether you like them or not SOTA, wintergrasp etc...)

Asking them to redesign their game to meet your FPS philosophy is not going to happen anytime soon if ever so unfortunately we do have to tell you to transfer to a pvp server and or JUST DEAL WITH IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    I agree, that the game would benefit from more maps for pvp. My main beef with this thread is the attitude that the OP is taking towards opposing opinions. Name calling is not good for your points.
    This. Insulting people wont get the job done, it will only get you banned and/or ignored.

I also think the argument is somewhat flawed since you are comparing a bunch of dungeons with small level ranges to BG's with fairly large level ranges. While you can't level to 80 doing RFC, you can level to 80 doing WSG. I think if they shortened the range of the BG's there would be more of a reason to add more maps.

Also you may not like the statement that WoW is pretty much a PvE game but it is somewhat correct. Anyone who has ever played this game knows that Blizzards emphasis has been towards PvE.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netram View Post
    When 80% of the replies are "BG queues will suck" and "PVE is the main focus" the only think left to do is let these people know they're retarded, because it's clear their parents aren't doing their jobs of telling them first.

They clearly didn't read the thread.
    A wise man once said not to argue with idiots because they'll bring you to their level and beat you with experience. It's wise advice. I've probably said on numerous occasions that manners do not change with venue. That said, there's stuff on the front page to read so I bid this thread Adios ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

I'm so disgusted right now.

RRRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

(on topic: half the community hates the maps they have and would rather just play wsg, adding more won't fix this)

Netrom if you had a brain you would not compare the quality of World of Warcraft PVP with Call of Duty multiplayer. Call of Duty is a game where an encounter between two opposing players last seconds and the skill required to kill an opponent can be simply clicking faster than they do. WoW PvP encounters can last minutes and have more contention between them. Maps in Call of Duty facilitate both those players that like to rush and attack and those that camp, as everyone basically holds a ranged weapon, not to mention players are respawned randomely around the map. WoW PvP is based on the objective not the maps (what players want is to win the battleground), in CTF modes like WSG and Twin Peaks they have the opposing graveyards at opposite ends, each base has three entrances and hold the same opportunity for either faction to win the game. Blizz don't want the PvP objective to be trivialised by the landscape or map where one faction is given an environmental advantage over the other. Creating more maps would require lots of editing and balacing of the map so both factions are equal. Introducing more maps will just lead to players focusing more on farming honor kills by hiding in this X corner or ambushing over this Y mountain rather than going for the objective.

Also to note a death in call of duty means almost nothing in most scenarios, however a death in WoW can cause your team to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulpiercer View Post
    You're right! Look at that DISGUSTING list! We clearly need more PvE maps.
    I lol'd.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Going to just throw it out here:

How many people in this thread enjoy doing Strand of the Ancients and Isle of Conquest?
    I for one freaking LOVE SotA. LOVE IT!

I got the feeling the OP didn't so much want to have an actual discussion on the topic so much as a soapbox to hurl insults at anyone that didn't agree with his opinion. I actually agree that the game could use some more maps and even new objectives, but.. damn OP you're not helping the cuase by acting like an immature entitled 12 year old. Eh, anyways, enjoy the ban.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're saying "Virgin" quite a lot there OP, learned a new word huh? Or you're an in denial fuckcunt who sadly attempts to better himself by saying it. Also, why the fuck do you create a topic on an MMO board and slate people for having an opinion on the said topic? What are you, a fucking 12 year old who believes his opinion > everyone elses?

Anyhow, rage aside. I must agree with you, even if you're a fucking asshole. It'd be cool to have multiple maps for different game types, and yes, I guess it would reduce the queue time as more maps would more than likely get more people attracted to and involved in PvP, more people queueing, BG's filling up faster. It's a good concept, but as someone else said, maps would get stale, hell, when I queue for the random Battleground I cross my fingers to not get SotA (LOLvehicles).

if this is a trolling attempt then 8/10, got a lot of people raging here. If not, respect others opinions, even if you don't agree with them.
    "I understand your point, but I do not agree with it, let me explain why..."

Just ignore trolls like this, kids.