Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Albireo View Post
    All I feel is disappointment. Lots and lots of it.

I could careless about the utility if I didn't think I was just ticking checkboxes like I would for ordering a product by mail.

Way to go Blizzard. If you wanted to give me a reason to quit this game to make up for all the cool stuff in Cataclysm; congratu-fucking-lations.
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    So much for "eliminating the cookie-cutter builds" Blizzard. These trees are now more defined than ever which will be "thee" spec for your role.

This applies to PVE and PVP.
    they didn't say they wanted to eliminate cookie cutter builds at all. they said that they wanted to make sure that regardless of what the cookie cutter builds are, you still had interesting and compelling choices for the other 6-10 talent points. so far, the trees that are farthest along seem to deliver on that design goal.

...and why did some spec get only 2 things (a passive and a clic ability) and some other get up to 4...

I think there is a problem with the talent... there is so many talent points to spend,. I filled two trees... I was a balance and resto at the same time!!!

/target Boub
    /GIANTHUG

nicely done man and so faaaaast <3

Can anyone confirm they got a beta key today? They said it'd possibly be today/tomorrow... really hoping to get one...

new talent trees - thats how WOW will die... the most stupid idea in game's history... the most sucks trees I ever saw... the most idiotic talents I ever saw... simple like Sims3... now even Oblivion or Gothic looks more complicated... WOW becomes the most children's game from all... suck...

anybody else in the beta able to find boomkin form?
    i don't see a way to get it, but i might just be blind.
    i speced all the way down the balance tree, and still don't have it.

The new talent trees seems like absolute failures. Almost every spec of every class I've checked out 90% of your points are no-brainers and you end up with 2-3 points that allows you to pick one of a few "flavour" talents based on what part of the game you play (arena/raid/groups). It's just complete homogenization.

Is it just me, or is there an extra zone in the southwest corner of Kalimdor now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ares42 View Post
    The new talent trees seems like absolute failures. Almost every spec of every class I've checked out 90% of your points are no-brainers and you end up with 2-3 points that allows you to pick one of a few "flavour" talents based on what part of the game you play (arena/raid/groups). It's just complete homogenization.
    Isn't that what the game was anyway? Accepted cookie-cutter builds for each class based on if you do PVP, endgame raiding, arena PVP, world PVP, etc...

Yeah, sure, you had choice, but if you wanted to get into any of the major stuff, they expected you to have X build, with Y gear, and Z DPS output...

Hurrray holypriests get desperate prayer... the only skill that is as senseless as lolwell.

they claimed they were giving resto specs dps abilities - i can't see any for shaman's or at least none that would make leveling as a resto shammie remotely efficient

Waaait. How many talent points will we have at 85 again? *goes to check* The talent calculator seems to think it's still 1 point per level.

ETA: Nevermind I see the note about the level cap now. XD

Great job on them, otherwise, tho!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    great job with the updates.. *gives giant hug*

all looks very interesting, tho it seems like blizz forgot to send me my beta inv -.-'

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=silvermoon&cn=adobi

Deleted
    New talent trees -> H8! No fun abilities, too homogenized, there is no way to play with talents and find cookie-cutters :/ I do really hope that they won't make it to the retail and get changed back.

Also LOL at AoE Fire Mages, I wanted to play a fire mage, me wants now no more :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the new Balance talents, can't say the same for resto unfortunately.

Yeah the warlock talent tree is pretty horrible atm, but I'm sure that is only temporary. Really looking forward to when the talent tree is finalized.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why are the talent trees so small?