Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Tolvirs seem like they're not 'Tolvir's to me. I mean, they are supposed to be cat-people as far as I know. They are... birdish? :/

Cho'Gall's left head is 1 of the most hideous things I have seen in my life.

oh so great nerfing shadow priests
    we didnt exactly need a nerf after being at a pretty good balance where we could do about the same damage as peoples with same gear levels, but now we have to go back to dealing same damage as someone with 1-2 tiers of gear lower than us ...
    im so going to level up my druid or rogue instead.
    seriously whats the point of nerfing the death knight ability that grants 30% disease damage .... to only give death knights +30% disease damage... well guess I wont buy cata

okay so for you leveling guys the new zones sound pretty sick, the lore is there and the quests are pretty interesting, but it's not just mut/prep for rogues there's lot of pvp tallents/abilities for every class their losing. overall i will agree the new talent trees are pretty cool for pvp but the fact that you have to go all the way to the end of the tree before you can spec anywhere else irks me.

I haven't managed to read all posts yet, but someone please enlighten me: is this how the new talent trees will look like? I don't mean the talents themselves, but this is all we'll have to choose from when building a spec? 31 points and SO LITTLE to choose from? Or wth is with this 31 talent point talent trees? Am I missing something? >.<

Thanx in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Maledictum View Post
    I haven't managed to read all posts yet, but someone please enlighten me: is this how the new talent trees will look like? I don't mean the talents themselves, but this is all we'll have to choose from when building a spec? 31 points and SO LITTLE to choose from?

Thanx in advance.
    yes from what i understand you have to go through the ENTIRE tree before you can start picking up points in other areas. that's really the main thing that bugs me. mind you, you don't have to put points into most trees to get the "big ability" from those trees now..you still have to throw 31 points into the tree before you can go anywhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beta beta beta! >:

Pokemo..talent points, gotta catch em all!

okay so yeah, this is the "beta" and there's a lot more to come. hopefully it will change to make everyone happy but i know it won't (i'll still be qq'ing because i still won't be able to get mut/prep even though i don't like playing it that much it's just easy 2200) good luck to y'all in the expansion go horde...screw the alli >D

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notwarnus View Post
    okay so yeah, this is the "beta" and there's a lot more to come. hopefully it will change to make everyone happy but i know it won't (i'll still be qq'ing because i still won't be able to get mut/prep even though i don't like playing it that much it's just easy 2200) good luck to y'all in the expansion go horde...screw the alli >D
    You suck, muti/prep was a broken spec from the beginning, blizz would have changed it sooner if they could without compromising the sub / assass trees.
    In your face, OWNED, HAHAHA, I laugh at rogues so hard now. And even more now when you comment.. seriously. WHO CARES?
    Rogues have been OP for way too long. This is kickass changes. I'm gonna love kicking rogues ass in PvP, pwning them to the death.
    The be failin' mon, screw the horde GO ALLIANCE. Newbie. Omg I can flame so much, I'm awesome and you suck, lololol.

But why it says 31 talent points and I have 41 to spent, isnt the intention to have 31 points for level 1 till 85? He quick fixed it by changing the level cap, but it should be level 40 cap then, instead of 50.
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.

first of all, thanks for the uploads etc

-hugs- what they said it was a bad patch day, give more hugs people !

i was a bit iffy about the 31 point talent trees (having 1 talent every 2 levels felt weird) but i like them. end off. I actually like the trees.

what worries me is.. all fire mages are going to be totally the same in the same armour at 85. It'll be more clone craft that ever without the RPGish.

Path of the Titans was supposed to leviate that issue, with that changed...... there may be trouble ahead.. but while there's....

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyss View Post
    But why it says 31 talent points and I have 41 to spent, isnt the intention to have 31 points for level 1 till 85? He quick fixed it by changing the level cap, but it should be level 40 cap then, instead of 50.
    No, you got it all wrong. the trees are 31 points DEEP = You have to spend 31 talents to get the lowest talent.
    But you still will have 41 points to spend.

Worst patch day ever, I need a giant hug.
    /Dwarfhug!

New talent trees look, and this is an understatement, absolutely horrible. Now who would have guessed that
    Anyways, i really hope all of them are in early testing phase and that most talents, as they are right now, are placeholders.

I think that dragon is wearing a monocle!

If it didn't have an incentive to buy Cata before, i sure do now!

I LOVE YOU MONOCLE-DRAGON!
    WE SHALL BECOME THE BEST OF FRIENDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonoka View Post
    No, you got it all wrong. the trees are 31 points DEEP = You have to spend 31 talents to get the lowest talent.
    But you still will have 41 points to spend.
    I just figured, but thanks anyway.
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonoka View Post
    You suck, muti/prep was a broken spec from the beginning, blizz would have changed it sooner if they could without compromising the sub / assass trees.
    In your face, OWNED, HAHAHA, I laugh at rogues so hard now. And even more now when you comment.. seriously. WHO CARES?
    Rogues have been OP for way too long. This is kickass changes. I'm gonna love kicking rogues ass in PvP, pwning them to the death.
    The be failin' mon, screw the horde GO ALLIANCE. Newbie. Omg I can flame so much, I'm awesome and you suck, lololol.
    I'm guessing you play a warrior and you can no longer fail storm to 2200. because really any good player can take out most rogues. a lot of them are fail just because rogues are squishy for any class. And just a note...when you post on an English forum learn to speak the language before you post because when you don't...your post kinda pretty much fails. but yeah...go horde

damn i failed failing someone else for not typing readable English...time to go to bed. well i'm done trolling for like at least a week. Have fun y'all
    Last edited by notwarnus; 2010-07-14 at 10:32 AM.

/hug.

It's going to be ok

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notwarnus View Post
    I'm guessing you play a warrior and you can no longer fail storm to 2200. because really any good player can take out most rogues. a lot of them are fail just because rogues are squishy for any class. And just a note...when you post on an English forum learn to speak the language before you post because when you don't...your post kinda pretty much fails. but yeah...go horde

damn i failed failing someone else for not typing readable English...time to go to bed. well i'm done trolling for like at least a week. Have fun y'all
    I know you trolled, so did I. I, for one, tought it was pretty obvious.
    And no, I don't play warrior, nor do I even play anymore. I played resto shaman in PvP, so screw you.
    PS, nothing was wrong with my english, except maybe a few extra ",".
    Thank God you are gone.