Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wait for it...
    WAIT for it . . .

I like what I see so far.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2016-05-11 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by laserfloyd View Post
    Wait for it...
    WAIT for it . . .

They suck. Period. The last beta build had FAR better talents. That means they deliberatly removed them so that the next beta builds are "awesome".
    Blizzard, i am disapoint.
    As always, apparently the one thing you can do in a duel that isn't cheating... is lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously did not think there was anything they could do to make me not want to play cata.... but these new trees make me sick

Wait for it...
    WAIT for it . . .

---

Then you must be blind.

Deleted
    wow you could think hundrets of 70 year old grampas are posting here... so much fear of change in all these postings... >.>

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2016-05-11 at 08:32 AM.

OK They turned off server for fix them...

Did the second wave of beta invites go out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by hettijncomplex View Post
    A: How does that make the worse than they are now? (p.s. They removed all the global passive talents, giving a specific ability a higher damage % will make you want to use that ability more often therefore changing your play style. There are no more cruelty gives you 5% extra crit for EVERYTHING.)
    B: How does that make the worse than they are now? (Do you think I want to but points in Deflection so I can get to Impale and Deep Wounds?)
    C: Exactly how many viable hybrid builds are there? 1? 2?
    D: How does that make the worse than they are now? (I don't agree with this, I mainly play an enhancement shaman, fury warrior & Frost Death Knight and I love the finally talents)
    E: Not true - Example: fury warrior wouldn't use execute without the talents and glyphs.

I agree they promised talent trees with choices which would effect our game play. I see the effected game play, but no improvement in viable choices, it's still the same single cookie cooker builds as before (except for fury who get one choice).

Most of your points address things that are currently already issues. .
    first, i never said ALL the points i made are in every tree, those were examples. Tho i can safely say 5 out of 6 apply to elemental (yes, tons of passive +% stuff, yes, 30/11 would be alot better, yes Earthquake is lackluster and yes, rotation from LK wont change one bit, not with 0 talents in ele, not with 31+ talents in ele)

second, i never said current trees are perfect. The point is, they are COMPLETELY overhauling talent trees, yet they failed at many things so far with them AND tress dont like like anything they promised, that sounds like fail to me. And dont forget they worked on talent trees since last Blizzcon, thats what, 9 months? And this is the result?

Quote Originally Posted by Powershard View Post
    I'd like to point out 1 obvious thing:
    The reason you level up in WoW is because you want to grow in power, is to have new abilities and have more talent points!
    By increasing level cap and cutting the number of talent points in half really cancels each other out.
    When I heard cataclysm was coming out I was excited for the new talent tree combinations I could make, such as having 51 point and 21 point talents at the same time and was imagining exciting situations where those could lead me in.

Except that now Blizzard decided to kill those dreams.

For christ's sake just leave level cap at 80 and give players who buy the expansion 5 new abilities and it is the same if you were leveling or not.
    It's funny when a nerd's "dreams" are being destroyed in a beta that was just released and absolutely nothing is finalized.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    People whining about the talents, can you really not see that these aren't nearly finished? Resto druid still got swiftmend in it's tree, even if it's now a core ability learned when you ding 10 and chose your spec. Same goes for most classes. Just wait and see how things turn out -.-
    I dont care if they arnt finished, the idea of smaller talent trees is repulsive and retarded without even whining wich talents are in them.

I hate blizzard for making everything so bloody simple. I dont want to be able to storm through a game without a brain. This is rediculous, a child of 8 can play WoW with these simplified talents and gear stats... Screw this.

Desperate prayer from going holy, eww. I suppose it makes sense, but eww.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait for it...
    WAIT for it . . .

i wish there were more people like you.

People looking at individual talents during very very early beta and then complaining on the forums about it are wasting everybodies time.

Complain about a mechanic or something that you dont like yeah, because that is the large idea that is being worked towards, (for example having to spend 31 points in a tree while you level) but people saying 'OMG THEY'VE GOT NOOBY TALENTS, THIS TAKES NO SKILL IM LEAVING!' is just stupid. obviously talents will change MASSIVELY before cata is released guys, thats why they have a beta so they can work on stuff and make shitloads of changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster
    Generally it is not the "hardcore" players whining about these changes, they are just enjoying the hard mode content etc and most of them couldn't give a rat's ass about who wears what kind of epic gear.

The whiners are usually little scrubs that want to sound "cool" to other little scrubs, so they claim they have cleared everyting and how "zomg easy" it was, while in reality they are usually still stuck on their blue/naxx10 geared characters, with no gems and enchants on their gear and no clue how to play their class.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcreed View Post
    I dont care if they arnt finished, the idea of smaller talent trees is repulsive and retarded without even whining wich talents are in them.

I hate blizzard for making everything so bloody simple. I dont want to be able to storm through a game without a brain. This is rediculous, a child of 8 can play WoW with these simplified talents and gear stats... Screw this.
    Did you actually use your brain to choose your talent points before, or did you copy a spec from EJ or somewhere?

That's what I thought.

Not really happy that now i have to wait till lvl 70 insted of 60 to get to the bottom of the talent tree. I was really looking forward to lvling up a goblin warrior, but I think I will just make a Tauren instead.

Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post
    I do not like the new talent tree just looking at going affliction. I had to spec into improved fear and howl just to go down the tree, last time I checked that was never used in a pve situation. So the "filler" talents I used to go with, which actually did me some good, have been replaced with shit I would've NEVER considered spec'ing into previously. Good job blizzard, do you even know the current talent builds for each class or do you just want people to spec into shit that no one uses right now....
    psssst, it's the beta, it's not final

10+ Year Old Account
    The new trees look better but they need some tweaking to make them really interesting.

Deleted
    So far most talent trees look completely retarded, being forced to take worthless talents just to progress down the tree is something I didn't expect to see making a comeback

Is it only me or there is another place in between Uldum and Silithus which is by the coast that actually corresponds to the place of Ahn'Qiraj?