Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This is basically the tree for healing druids will take..http://www.wowtal.com/#k=D31GsggN.9mn.druid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Cherry View Post
    Yeah, awesome ^_^

But now we get Mangle at level 10, can they please remove that hideous ability Claw from our spellbook?
    non-feral druids might still use it :P

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oooo fun fun

This is going to be fun, it might be that we get all shapes as a druid from now on, omen of clarity was also announced as being trainable for all specs so it might be that it's the same with the other forms.

has anybody else in the beta noticed there is no way to learn Moonkin form?
    my best guess is that it should be the talent where starsurge currently is.

Something like isn't explained yet!!!

Without tree of life druids are IMMUNE for polimorph, like we are now? armor we gona have armor like in the beta i get only 12k armor in the new tree of life, and near of 20k of armor in bear form using same gear, so druids resto are more fragiles against everything what is the new Balance was implemented? if blizz nerf all the healing spells why they nerfed this form??? that just was using to improve armor and to being immune for polymorph when shapeshifted.

please someone can explain this???

Quote Originally Posted by Demonicdave View Post
    This is basically the tree for healing druids will take.
    That's pretty much it, but I took the floater point from Lunar Justice, and put it in Fury of Stormrage. I probably won't be killing much as a Healer.

WTB Solar Beam in my resto build again, QQ

has anybody else in the beta noticed there is no way to learn Moonkin form?
    my best guess is that it should be the talent where starsurge currently is.
    I believe Moonkin form is part of the "balance package"

If Swiftmend is a passive talent now at level 10, why is it still in the Talent tree?
    I presume it's just a beta problem as opposed to something I'm missing here. :\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizoyd View Post

Without tree of life druids are IMMUNE for polimorph, like we are now? armor we gona have armor like in the beta i get only 12k armor in the new tree of life, and near of 20k of armor in bear form using same gear, so druids resto are more fragiles against everything what is the new Balance was implemented? if blizz nerf all the healing spells why they nerfed this form??? that just was using to improve armor and to being immune for polymorph when shapeshifted.

Yes, allow me to explain.

YOU NEED TO USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONCE TO SUCCEED IN PVP NOW INSTEAD OF JUST POPPING TOL AND SPAMMING LIFEBLOOM LIKE SOME RANDOM RETARD.

Hope I clarified some questions for you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixon View Post
    Yes, allow me to explain.

YOU NEED TO USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONCE TO SUCCEED IN PVP NOW INSTEAD OF JUST POPPING TOL AND SPAMMING LIFEBLOOM LIKE SOME RANDOM RETARD.

Hope I clarified some questions for you there.
    But this way druids was nerfed 2 times, and will make lots of more disc priets in arenas and bgs.

Where is the balance of the game? making all healers of pvping be just disc priets???

First impression of the feral tree was: "very easy to take everything I want". I did see the note about them not being 100% finished. Hopefully there will be some actual choices that I have to make in a future build.

PVE bear: http://www.wowtal.com/#k=fBHOducF.9mn.druid
    PVE kitty: http://www.wowtal.com/#k=f1WjcwCB.9mn.druid (4 pts left)

For kitty, I didn't catch anything left that would help DPS. Thick Hide would probably be my first pick for the extra points in the off chance I need to pop bear and hold something. Runner up would be Natural Shapeshifter, but in today's Wrath world, in PVE I only switch out for a battle rez or the occasional tranquility.
    The only thing players hate more than stagnancy is change.

Quote Originally Posted by Puntar View Post
    Where in the the Feral tree is "reduced the chance to be criticly hit ..."

Geeez, Blizz shure do not understand Ferals
    *rolls eyes* Yeah, I'm sure the game developer doesn't understand the class as well as you do. Remember when they spent 6 months talking about getting rid of talents that were mandatory and boring? DUR DUR DUR.

In the current build of the beta i am unable to shift to Moonkin form. i am speced balance all the way down to starfall. i checked the trainer and it isn't available their either. i did a /bug to report it, but it will be annoying to quest through the new zone without it. i just wanted to make sure i wasn't being blind

Anyone know if the Mangle buff they mentioned is going to be implemented? It looks to me like Mangle was nerfed here...

Quote Originally Posted by Skizoyd View Post

Didn't I read somewhere that they were removing the polymorph immunity from all the druid forms anyway?

Im rather disappointed with the current version of the talent-trees. As a bear I'm not only forced to take a cat only talent in tier 1 only to take all 4 talents at tier 2 (moving primal fury 1 tier down might help here), but I feel like all my former choices are gone.

There've been a lot of variation regarding master shapeshifter, king of the jungle, improved mangle, improved leader of the pack and furor (2 additional points to max it out).
    On live I decided to go with the last 3, as it felt like most fun when it came to diversity. I took furor as in some situation you just want 10 rage NOW without shifting 3 times until it finally proccs. Improved Mangle did indeed influence our rotation and made cat dps a lot more fun to me (less time spent waiting for energy). Yet both these talents were fully optional for both cat and bear. You could do perfectly fine without them, aiming for master shapeshifter for example.

Now all of the talents that felt like my individual choices are GONE. No more healing support with LotP which is also a huge uncalled nerf to soloing. Furor does only have 3 points now without any reason (from a ferals pov, I can see moonkins liking more freed points) beside keeping talents at 3 points max. They said they are going to remove those talents everybody or no one ever took, which just didnt happen looking at the feral tree. As far as I see only king of the jungle and its follow-up are left as optional talent choices and its rather stupid this shortage of talent points is also based on forced wasted points in tier 1.
    Im also a little bit confused how easy it actually seems to be to get some hybrid specc. You can pretty much get all relevant raiding cat talents and a lot of tank talents on top of that. Unless I'm missing something you can get pretty much every important tank talent apart from the 6% spell damage reduction. With masteries shifting together with your form this could really get a problem.
    I wouldnt be suprised if they forced us to chose one mastery set (cat or bear) to solve that, as otherwise our damage would be really hard to balance with us wearing all that rogue stuff.

There's still a lot of work needed as far as I can tell.
    Last edited by Yeran; 2010-07-14 at 05:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere south in the United States.. <.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread52 View Post
    50 energy shreds, lol!
    lol cant wait can u?

y couldnt they just keep the talent trees like they were -_-
    Last edited by Stinggar; 2010-07-14 at 05:59 PM.
    Feral is my life... Meow!!!! Cats! I'm a kitty cat! =3

Quote Originally Posted by Demonicdave View Post
    This is basically the tree for healing druids will take..http://www.wowtal.com/#k=D31GsggN.9mn.druid
    Might as well throw the extra point into Perseverance (3/3), instead of completely wasting it in Lunar Justice.
    http://www.wowtal.com/#k=D3108c4.9mn.druid

Quote Originally Posted by Stinggar View Post
    actually its 60 energy shreds =3 fun! woo!

y couldnt they just keep the talent trees like they were -_-

or they could just allocated us talents automatically since all ferals now are gonna have the exact same spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    You misunderstood me, I'm not too bad a tank and I always try to do my best, but they thought for some reason I would be as viable for tanking as a soggy piece of toast, while a paladin or warrior would be an incredible fortress with cannons specially designed to hold threat.