Thread: Under a rock!

10+ Year Old Account

Unhappy Under a rock!

Okay so for several weeks, I've been living under a rock.
    Just came back and looking around the talent changes...
    We only get 31pt talent trees now? Was trying to make a build and yeah, run out of points past level 50?
    Who what?

I'm sure I'm missing some key piece of information here

Its called Cataclysm the bringer of Doom to our talent tree's

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I guess. Just wiggy that our talent points run out at level 50.
    So there's 35 levels of void?

Tbh im no use for you here. Ill just let it coming over me, they are testing beta and stuff so things will change.
    Im guessing you can spend your TPs not every level, but once a 2 levels now or so.

As Lysdexic said, talent points come every even level starting at level 10, plus every single level from lvl 80+. This takes you up to 41 talent points at lvl 85. In addition, you have a new restriction. The first talent point you pick will decide what kind of priest you are, and you cannot cross-specc before you have placed 31 pts into your primary tree (or just enough to get the bottom talent). This basically leaves 10 talent points open for other trees.

At odd levels, you (may) get a new ability; GC said they would aim to move abilities to be gotten at odd levels. Though most of the time, you'll just probably curse a bit over not getting anything cool at all. C'est la vie.