Exclamation Disc priest in Cataclysm

Okay could someone explain to me how am i supposed to kill Disc if Blizz keeps the current changes?

Power word:shield
    Power word:barrier
    their damage is is insane
    and capable to heal themselves to 100% in matter of seconds. Jesus...balancing is point of Cataclysm not making it even worse.

(IF THEY KEEP THE CURRENT CHANGES)

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus yeah...i agree, wtf are they doing?!?! What does a disc need another absorb for????????? I already need more than 1h to kill him.

Penance at level 10 = Woohoo for leveling a priest.

Seen the buffs other classes are getting aswell?

Paladins getting like a whole new mechanic and plenty of new abilities,

Shamans being able to cast while moving, increase heals every couple of seconds, having a melee attack.

Druids being able to get another movement increasing effect and a great cd to blow in trouble.

Its not just priests, stop the QQ...priests deserve a bit of the lime-light, i've had enough of druids running round with 3 stacks of lifebloom and being untouchable.

I know right? 2 absorbs? I mean I already almost need to use something other than Mind Freeze to kill them!

The original poster has QQ'd these entire forums about how he thinks his Mage is underpowered when he is just awful. Glad he got banned, good work mods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I can drop a preist to 20% life, only to have him heal him self, and then dot me up, mana burn, and heal again, so i cant cleanse my self hence i have no mana, so he kills me 100% of the time when its 1v1, all other healing classes im fine with, and im a ret pally...this saddens me
    Why isn't Harrison Jones in BFA?
    I mean, Blizzard, srously? We ought to see the old chap in Vol'Dun!
    I think he is a bit afraid of snakes! (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)