Poll: Multiple BG maps per Gametype

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Post Having multiple maps for 1 BG game type?

Im sure this idea has been thrown around alot but id like to see out of votes how many people would like to have this

I dont get it, but thats maybe because its still early..

there was a whole long long discussion on this not 3 days ago simple put the effort needed to do this and make it viable is not worth blizzards time (this is must my view your welcome to yours :P)

10+ Year Old Account
    i think it wouldn't be soo dificult to get another place to set the older bgs in new designs, strand can go the fuck away, but how difficult can it be to get an arathi in plagueland design oder something? pvp is a not to small part of this games, and it deservs more love in an expansion, with each patch comes a new raid, why not a new bgs-design (we are not asking for new types, just designs, cuz we know to create a completly new bg from scrach is not easy!)

I think wsg is a simple enough format. It would definitely be more interesting if there were more variation amongst the capture the flag games.

I would love to "hate this map" rather than hate the entire BG.

yeah think of it like CS source, plant the bomb but on different maps

so itd be warsong gulch on a brand new map, playing the same ojective

id like to see it happen because it would liven up pvp and make it more fun

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP is uber lame already.

Just remember that most people get confused by new things. With additional maps you will have confused people milling around trying to figure out where to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblykiss View Post
    Just remember that most people get confused by new things. With additional maps you will have confused people milling around trying to figure out where to go.
    Sadly, this. I mean, its been what, 5 years? And people STILL have no idea how to play AB effectively. If they implemented new maps, I think my head would explode from the sheer incompetence of others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Would be really nice if they ever considered this.

10+ Year Old Account
    a thousand YESes!!

i'm sure blizz can spare one employee to make one BG map every couple of months..

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    a thousand YESes!!

i'm sure blizz can spare one employee to make one BG map every couple of months..
    A new map (note: not a new form of bg!) every season would make pvp so much more fun. I mean, it would still be the same, but it's nice to look at a different scenery once in a while.

I think it is more interesting to have multiple BG-types on one BG-map.

Deleted
    they have already done this in cataclysm

twin peaks is WSG but bigger and diff scenery.
    battle for gilneas is AB but with 3 bases and a completely different layout.

just chill for now guys we got like 5 new bg's coming in cataclysm and if its going the way it is atm they seem to be variation styles of the current BG objective types.

this is my video of it, it has some of the chat from our vent in it, and some music. you can mute them both just demonstrating my point with the video
    This is Twin peaks the new WSG. Gilneas is pretty broken and dosent even have a map yet, will be uploading videos of that when its working correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonium* View Post
    they have already done this in cataclysm

twin peaks is WSG but bigger and diff scenery.
    battle for gilneas is AB but with 3 bases and a completely different layout.

just chill for now guys we got like 5 new bg's coming in cataclysm and if its going the way it is atm they seem to be variation styles of the current BG objective types.

this is my video of it, it has some of the chat from our vent in it, and some music. you can mute them both just demonstrating my point with the video
    This is Twin peaks the new WSG. Gilneas is pretty broken and dosent even have a map yet, will be uploading videos of that when its working correctly
    Btw, LOVE Your videos, especially when your venting with your mates, bring out moar please

I love the idea of new maps, but some new players may be overwhelmed, maybe on the different maps are unlocked in different brackets? so they slowly get introduced.

Deleted
    he means having the same group, like after u done wsg u go tiwn peaks with it and so on, no wait no waste ^^

I've been hoping they would update the maps for the 1 BG types for a long time. They could generally keep warsong gulch looking hte same, but spice it up with something new every expansion, so people would notice a difference.

Something pertaining to the storyline. Like the debris in warsong, have it revolve around deathwing / cataclysm. Or make the buildings look beat to hell from the massive explosions all over the continent. I guess it wouldn't be worth their time, /shrug.

Just please for the love of god, no more vehicle maps. If I wanted to press 3 buttons, I'd play a console game ;0

Edit - oh lol looks like that's what they did.