Exclamation [Video] Dithrain Chapter II: Choices

Up on Warcraft Movies now. (Link isn't working x_x.)

While traveling through Elwynn Forest, Dithrain encounters a sort of doppleganger that utters to him strange messages that relate to choices, and how they play a role in everything he does. Confused, wanting to know what the entity is trying to say, he chases after it , unfortunately, that leads to his doom, where he is left to make a choice.

Hey there! Finally made my second PvP video. I've had this idea for a video for a while. Reason why it took me forever was because I quit for a little over a year after Wrath of the Lich King came out. I came back in mid February and started this project some time after.

The video is split into 4 parts, in 2 sections. The first section is no use of glyphs, no use of ALL abilities introduced in Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King, and only 51 talent points. Each part uses a different spec. Part one was an old hybrid seal fate preperation build, and part 2 is a shadow dance spec. The third and fourth part (section 2) are me in FULL level 60 gear. (Including offsets, trinkets, etc.) The specs used in those 2 are todays usual Mutilate-envenom build, and shadow dance build.

10g to whoever can spot all the allusions!

Edit: WCM Stream messed something up, not sure what, but everything's a tad bit low (literally, low). If that's fine then by all means continue watching, but if you download it'll go away.

FAQ:

Q. "Why did you do this?"
    A. I like pre-bc. It was fun. Some parts sucked, but I liked it. I wanted to do something a bit more unique than "CHECK OUT WHAT I CAN DO!!" I'm not ragging on Reckful or Woundman. I enjoy watching their videos, too. But I wanted to make something fun to watch even for those who don't necessarily understand the rogue class.

Q. "You blew all your cooldowns in EVERY fight!"
    A. Not true. Most fights in part 3&4, yes, I did. Simply because with ~10k health, getting hit once is not something you're willing to chance. But some fights, I did try to add a sort of "challenge" and not use cooldowns.

Q."Why are almost all of them battleground fights?"
    A. About 3/4 this video was filmed on the server Detheroc. (A very low population server, with an even lower population Alliance.) I decided one of the only ways I was to get any PvP action was to take it to battlegrounds. In every clip I made sure there were no intrusions of either faction, so it's as if it's world PvP.

Q. "Why doesn't your damage show up in some clips?"
    A. Unfortunately, that's Mik's Scrolling Battle Text bugging out (Which it seems to have been doing on a fairly regular basis >.>).

Q. "Why did you use Nightslayer and not Bloodfang?"
    A. Bloodfang is the coolest set in the game by far imo, but Nightslayer's set bonuses seemed fit a bit more for what I was doing. For example a 1:30 minute cooldown on vanish means I could get 3 or more vanishes if I'm lucky!

Addon list:
    Mik's Scrollng Battle Text
    Xperl Unite Frames

Song List:
    ZREO: Majora's Mask Opening Theme
    Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories OST: Night of Fate
    Show me how to Live by Vitamin String Quartet
    Twilight of the Thunder God by Amon Amarth
    Pokémon Lance Battle: Metal Version
    Awaken by Dethklok
    Are you dead yet? by Children of Bodom
    Superman by Goldfinger