Thread: Silly Question

Silly Question

I know this may sound nubbish, but I've been looking in a lot of places for the answer and can't find it.

Will honor from Wrath carry over into Cataclysm?

I haven't really looked around for a post about it, but I believe when Wrath launched, honor was reset to 0 when you dinged 71. It should be the same for Cata.

Honor was not reset. Arena points were.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

So there's no definite answer from Blizzard? I've been looking everywhere but can't find one.

The last 2 expansions and every arena season it has always carried over. I do not believe they will change their model now.

With a 75k cap, no more bg tokens to "cash in" and the inevitable gear inflation it won't help much anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by ccckkk View Post
    With a 75k cap, no more bg tokens to "cash in" and the inevitable gear inflation it won't help much anyway...
    Yea? Say that to my 123 WG commendationa!

I appreciate the help, guys. Thank you for the responses.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    Yea? Say that to my 123 WG commendationa!
    The WG commendations are truly amazing. Level an alt to 80, chain-run heroics for gear, turn in all stone keeper's shards for commendations, and poof: instant bind-on-account honor wherever you need it.