Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    well you could, but it would not be very fun for you. prehaps you could lead a group of soldiers fed up with alliance command? you could act a lot more freely that way.
    The goal is not to have the whole lawful good aspect here, its gotten a bit old tbh, and pure evil is a bit dull aswell.
    It would be cool if for once, just in this thread every had a more open mind towards acting for themselves.

---------- Post added 2010-07-17 at 06:17 PM ----------

some time tomorrow ryker

Skylar, The Twilight Shadow.
    Shan'do Ninsho Wisepaw, Wardancer and future Shodo-Pan.

I will bring Sora, who will command a regiment. The regiment will contain 100 Sunfury infantry, 50 Sunfury archers, 20 Sunfury mages, 20 Laborers and 10 Engineers. They will be coming because the rumor of the pyrite has reached even Outlands.
    Death is the only true release, the only real freedom.

Sora Dawnblade Bio. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...94#post8142294

Shaza'Kiel Bio. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...69#post8342969

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bit out of character for my RP character though to just take something for himself...

On second thought I think ill be hired by the Steamwheedle cartel as muscle. I dont know how ill spin it but Itl be good =)

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be playing my role as the daughter of Lor'Themar and travel through the area, meeting various people.

Thankyou Scavvy for the awesome Sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    if people are starting to think about the forces they will bring then i guess we should keep it regulated.
    no more than 200 units.
    15% or these need to use pyrite in some way to be effective.
    2% can be controlled by other RPers (not to GM but to keep battles less one sided)
    60% must be desposable.
    there must be a clearly defined leader of these forces, it does not have to be you though.

these are to stop things from getting boring, dragons may NOT summon up previously undisclosed power that has not been seen used by others of thier kind in official lore. krasus is the consort of the dragon queen: effectively making him the one of the most powerful beings on azeroth, and even then he has ALOT of weaknesses. Being a dragon does not make you a god, and I know because my character serves the old gods that I should not make him like an old god or as powerful as one. Whats the point in RPing anything other than casual talk if every battle against an "ancient" or someone with power is one sided?

at some point in time there must be a physical conflict between two Rp characters belonging two you, and another roleplayer.

---------- Post added 2010-07-17 at 08:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sora Dawnblade View Post
    I will bring Sora, who will command a regiment. The regiment will contain 100 Sunfury infantry, 50 Sunfury archers, 20 Sunfury mages, 20 Laborers and 10 Engineers. They will be coming because the rumor of the pyrite has reached even Outlands.
    like I said your character will not be representing a faction, but leading their own, or being by themselves.
    Last edited by stalling; 2010-07-18 at 12:02 AM.

In that case, I'll bring Shadah. He won't be alone though, he'll be accompanied by his elite Ethereal bodyguards, and I count 100 or so. That doesn't count for the 100 which Nexus-Prince Haramad sent too, so he'll have 200 in total.

As long as it's okay with you.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2010-07-18 at 12:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan-Amuno View Post
    In that case, I'll bring Shadah. He won't be alone though, he'll be accompanied by his elite Ethereal bodyguards, and I count 100 or so. That doesn't count for the 100 which Nexus-Prince Haramad sent too, so he'll have 200 in total.

As long as it's okay with you.
    sounds great! if you could look at my last post and create a list going over some of the rules i made, ie: which 2% is going to be able to be controlled, what 15% uses pyrite ect...

Forces Ill be using.
    Personnel- 100 Goblin soldiers

Specific's.

15- Shredder Unit's/Shredder operators which need the Pyrite to operate,
    50- Experienced Goblin bruisers from kezan
    5- Lieutenant's (Elite bruisers who run the show)
    30- Goblin sharpshooters outfitted with run of the mill rifles and a pack of grenades.

I will be Arygos, in a squad of 5 drakes (including myself) all of the blue dragon flight, we also have a regiment (50 men for those who don't know) of dragon-sworn that are armored. Of these, there are 5 captains that are heavily armored; we are bringing mounts for all the men as well as 10 carriages drawn by horses that bring provisions for the men as well as equipment. (we have 5 gnome engineers to manipulate the equipment. All the dragon-sworn, except the captains, are disposable.

Total of :
    5 drakes
    5 captains
    45 soldiers
    5 engineers
    Last edited by Black Mage; 2010-07-18 at 01:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be with:
    - Eleyna my closest friend and personal guard.
    - Two horses
    - Alot of bags, full of clothes and other much needed stuff, like shoes
    Last edited by Velena Theron; 2010-07-18 at 01:24 AM.

Thankyou Scavvy for the awesome Sig!

Didn't think the Sunfury really counted as a faction, but I won't join if it bothers you.
    Death is the only true release, the only real freedom.

Sora Dawnblade Bio. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...94#post8142294

Shaza'Kiel Bio. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...69#post8342969

if that's the case, then I will be bringing about 150 troops with Morzath, most of whom belong with a society for those who practice the more malefic magics. Some of the Forsaken, who tire of Sylvanas' rule, have joined with him, bringing some of their newly created seige weaponry, with engineers to keep them in top condition. Supplies will be summoned in by the casters when the need arives.

All soldiers are disposable, as well as 3/4 of the seige engines, engineers, and warlocks. Only half of the captians are disposable

15 Plague Demolishers (launches diluted plague canisters, mixed with pyrite)
    25 Engineers
    30 Dark Coven sorcerers (necromancers/warlocks)
    70 Generic Soldiers
    10 Captians (essentially plate-wearing spellcasters)

((Maddy you meenie! If you want, I can accompany you!))
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

(( ooc without brackets, ban!))
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Field Marshal Selyn Shadowstorm's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ill be bringing Silas, have him lead a private division of Demonhunters?

He will have the command of 10 other demon Hunters. Any of them can die, save Silas, and we will be a rogue faction in the "war" that is taking out small numbers of soldiers every now and then.
    Last edited by Selyn Shadowstorm; 2010-07-18 at 04:33 AM.
    Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?

Selyn Shadowstorm
    Bio: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...yn-Shadowstorm
    Silas Darkweaver
    Bio: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...lus-Darkweaver

((Seriously guys, you need to make a sign up discussion in the discussion forums. So when everyone signs up, you can then start.))
    Best of 5 years!

((blah... and you do realize that you can move it, yes?))

((also... the hell did i do today to make my arms hurt this much?? I need some ibeuprofen just to post >.<))

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora Dawnblade View Post
    Didn't think the Sunfury really counted as a faction, but I won't join if it bothers you.
    this is an isolated RP, its not like your character is not in the Sunfury anymore, its like i said, the goal is to move people away from factions or other affiliations. characters should only be trying to conquer these lands because they feel no existing faction/guild or any other group suits them.
    If you really feel that you can only RP under the Sunfury banner, then thats fine, but be prepared to fight groups of individuals that can be more...dynamic with their actions.
    All I'm saying is the goal of this RP is to eliminate the presence of established factions. And yes, i would consider the Sunfury a faction.

infact I would go so far as to call anyone who wants to participate in this RP to be of the chaotic nuetral persuasion, but only for this thread.

on another note here is my summary.

Strider has joined a splinter group of the twilight's hammer cult, having heard rumors of a certain, giant chinned behemoth possibly returning these cultists have seen the "light" if you could call it that. They are loyal to the old gods, but believe that the lands left abandoned by those who left to battle Araths hold the answer to brining certain beings to the surface of azeroth. When the time is right these devout few plan to destroy the earth warder upon his return. But these lands have to be conquered first.

the forces:
    strider is not the leader, he is simply one of many under the command of lord Dareth Toutor, former prime "mouthpiece" to cho'gall and Skylar's old teacher.
    the total company of the "new empire of the depths" include:
    10 pyrite powered high impact cannons, moved and operated by 20 ogres, all being mind controlled by Toutor himself.

five weapons of righteousness, including skylar/strider read up on his bio to understand just what these young men are capable of.

60 cultists, all disposable 20 of which are controllable by others.

30 twilight casters, 10 warlocks, 10 mages, 10 priests.

5 of each are desposable.

please feel free to post the back stories of your forces

lets try and have this ready to go by 2pm est tomorrow, ill update the OP with all our info and we can start on the border of Tanris.

---------- Post added 2010-07-18 at 12:38 AM ----------

((I posted it here to avoid teh trolls!))
    If you could move this though i guess that would be cool, kinda...