Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This looks very cool, but I was wondering. I know we don't want this to be a lore battle, but would anyone mind me giving reasons as to why I pick a certain person? I wouldn't want anyone else to do this, if you guys want a popularity contest, go ahead. I just don't feel right unless I'm explaining why I'm doing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Drall View Post
    This looks very cool, but I was wondering. I know we don't want this to be a lore battle, but would anyone mind me giving reasons as to why I pick a certain person? I wouldn't want anyone else to do this, if you guys want a popularity contest, go ahead. I just don't feel right unless I'm explaining why I'm doing something.
    I don't think anyone will mind, I'm pretty sure many will support their vote as such, just know that it does only come down to the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post
    I don't think anyone will mind, I'm pretty sure many will support their vote as such, just know that it does only come down to the votes.
    I know. And I have no doubt Saurfang or Crowley will win this, but I'd like to look at this more logically.

...But honestly, I'm on Team Saurfang.

Quote Originally Posted by Drall View Post
    Well pretty much it comes down to, who you think would win in a fight to death on neutral ground. However you come to your decision is up to you. When the actual battle threads go up, feel free to get as heated as you want in those threads. Its all in good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Well pretty much it comes down to, who you think would win in a fight to death on neutral ground. However you come to your decision is up to you. When the actual battle threads go up, feel free to get as heated as you want in those threads. Its all in good fun.
    Awesome! I'm completely fine with someone winning due to popularity, but I want to have some awesome lore battles regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Akama or Saurfang should win this shit

they are overbadass
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaman/Cataclysmus View Post
    Akama or Saurfang should win this shit

they are overbadass
    If it came down to those two, it would be very tight.

Name - Muradin Bronzebeard

Species - Dwarf

Title - King of the Frostborn

Weapon of Choice - Mithrios and Troggbane

Muradin!!!!

"My older brother Magni is king of the dwarves. My younger brother Brann is a renowned explorer. If I didn't kick so much ass, I'd feel a tad awkward."

15+ Year Old Account
    One word: Turalyon!

Unfortunately there is only room for one Bronzebeard Brother, and Muradin was the choice.

Anyway, Brackets are updated again with more changes. We also have another matchup set...

Thrall vs. Zul'jin

Should be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Unfortunately there is only room for one Bronzebeard Brother, and Muradin was the choice.

Anyway, Brackets are updated again with more changes. We also have another matchup set...

Thrall vs. Zul'jin

Should be a good one.
    Damn, that is good. Hmm...

Velen.

One of the three original leaders of the Eredar along with Kil'Jaedin and Archimonde, but the only one of the three insightful enough to turn down Sargeras' offer.

Quote Originally Posted by peetree130 View Post
    Velen.

One of the three original leaders of the Eredar along with Kil'Jaedin and Archimonde, but the only one of the three insightful enough to turn down Sargeras' offer.
    We need Velen, Medivh, and Lothar.

EDIT: Oh yeah and for the last silly one, basic campfire
    Last edited by Markluzz; 2010-07-19 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Altiar View Post

[/COLOR]Nuke Kael'thas does have a weapon u need to change that he wields Felo'melorn heres its bio http://www.wowwiki.com/Felo%27melorn

Thank you. Updated.

10+ Year Old Account
    thats lame magni would beat muradins little fanny

Really? Saurfang vs. Manrik? How is that even fair?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    Really? Saurfang vs. Manrik? How is that even fair?
    i know saurfang is gonna get destroyed

Oh, we need the best mage EVAR! MILHOUS MANASTORM! He's gonna light you up, sweetcheeks!
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

Name Millhouse Manastorm
    Race Gnome
    Title extra large can of whoop-ass
    Weapon Magic
    Last edited by luccadeo; 2010-07-19 at 03:38 AM.