Druid or Priest?

I currently have a lvl 72 Priest and lvl 71 Druid

I am only wanting to level one of them as my healing alt for Cata

Im debating on which one because I like playing both.

Which one would be better for Cataclysm?

Druid or Priest for PVP healing?

Druid or Priest for PVE healing?

I'm not much of a healer but I recently tried resto pvp and I enjoy it alot.

Druid PvP
    Disc Priest PvP
    Disc Priest PvE
    Holy Priest PvE

They're all REALLY fun to play (except resto drood, never played one) And I hear they're killer in PvP though

Both effective, Really would come down to which you enjoy more.

Spend some time on both before you choose.

It's hard to choose, since I love to heal with both classes. Answer yourself this, would you ever want to tank/melee dps? Do you prefer HoTs or direct healing? Would you like to have two different ways of healing? Answer those questions and decide which class you would like more. But, I will say one thing, discipline is VERY VERY fun in pvp.

In my experience with both, i would say it depends on if you want to be able to heal and do other things, or just be primarily a healer.

If you want to do other things go druid f'sho. If you just want to heal, and you have a main(and alts) who dps/tank then i would recommend priest. Having two comletley different healing styles, and a much MUCH larger repetoire of spells is really a bonus.

On Minecraft:
    Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    Creepers would cease to be terrifying if they looked more 'real' and less like a big green dick with a frowny face on it.

Why only one? We still have a minimum of 2-3 months before Cata and that is PLENTY of time to get them both to 80 and try out their play styles.

PvE Healing: Priest
    PvP Healing Battlegrounds: Druid
    PvP Healing Arena: Priest

I find PvP Druid healing a bit too boring. May change significantly in the expansion.

Random battleground healing I prefer my Druid because HoTs are so easy to spam on everyone.

Arena healing I'm looking towards my Priest. Currently I prefer my Druid but I think discipline looks incredible for the expansion. Mana burn will only be stronger in matches after the expansion.

Which one have you enjoyed the most....go with that one

All classes will change considerably between now and release. Your question cannot be answered now.

Druids all the way! Plus the benefit of have all play styles in one character. But when it comes down to it, like everyone says, play the one you have the most fun with.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Play the one you like best, not which performs best.

What if druids get a bunch of nerfs in cata and are no longer considered "best". You going to go roll a priest then ?

Seriously... fuck playing whats best. Play what you LIKE best.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Guidelines
    13.6.2. Pointless threads
    "Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.

There is no real discussion to be had about which class any individual should play. This is a very personal decision and all anyone can really do is post their personal favourites over and over again.

If you wish to find out more information about specific classes, feel free to browse our Class Forums. You can also try to use the forum's search function if you have a specific question about a class.
    Read 'em
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.