Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Why do you post on MMO-Champion?

MMO-Champion forums seem almost as active as the official WoW forums. That makes me wonder though, why do people post here in the first place then?

I assume if you want your voice to be heard by someone meaningful, the best place to do that is on the official forums.

There are a few reasons I could come up with:

-You're European/NoN-US: Your opinion doesn't matter anyway so you might as well post here.
    -You're account is inactive: Logical, but most players here seem to be active players
    -You wish to hide your characters: Ok, but so would a forum alt.
    -Because the MMO-C community is more mature and sensible: LOL....
    -Because....

Ok, that's all I could come up with.

Why do you post here then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Cause the Blizzard forums suck, most are about people looking for help..and frankly, the posts here are much more entertaining

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm posting here, the official forums and wowhead.

Why? Oh I guess I just got too much time on my hands.....

Deleted
    1) MMO-Champion is an easy way to check the news and read new forum posts in the same place.
    2) The site layout and scheme is a lot nicer. The black background of the offical forum is boring.
    3) Certain portions of the forums that I frequently visit are more active here than on the offical forum.

Thats basically it.

15+ Year Old Account
    To become a active memeber of society and prove that not all children are retarted

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    -You're European/NoN-US: Your opinion doesn't matter anyway so you might as well post here.
    I would like to hit you in the face, with something big ...
    Just believe... all cars have mind.

To see more about the upcoming expansion.

...pretty much it.

Because MMO-Champion tends to run a little slower than the official forums and is better organized. I feel like if I were to post on the official forums I'd be drawn to the Role forums, which would benefit Blizzard but in turn leave most of what I have to say buried under an avalanche of complaints. Ever since the moderation on MMO-champ has stepped up I think it's easier to post here rather than there.

News site with a forum.
    Its easier to discuss changes on the same site as they are posted first.
    Majority of them mmochamp posts before blizzard do, datamining ect.

So 2 birds with 1 stone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomm View Post
    News site with a forum.
    Its easier to discuss changes on the same site as they are posted first.
    Majority of them mmochamp posts before blizzard do, datamining ect.

So 2 birds with 1 stone.
    Agreed. Love this site!

Deleted
    Because my post-peen shows here?

I guess it's because I started posting and I thought I might as well continue. Not like the WoW forums are any decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2010-07-18 at 12:32 AM.

cause i wanna be a mmo-champ!

Why do you post here?
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

because im banned from the official forums due to a joke post where i linked a rickroll and titled the thread as Alpha Leaks during the alpha. apparently the mods dont have a sense of humor

I used to troll the forums alot(on an old account) but i've slow down since the changes i dont like it.

Because I can't post Screenshots so I need to post at least 10 times.
    "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes unto the Father, but by me." - Jesus Christ

because i fucked up in life... why would anyone else play this game enough to post on a 3rd party site about it and check in like a hawk even after they quit.

afk need moar drink

-You're European/NoN-US: Your opinion doesn't matter anyway so you might as well post here.???!!
    Ahh yeees i remember you ar as that girl Miss Luisiana or somthing Thys poor Girl was thinkin that we Savage ppl outside of US dont have Maps and stuf like that:P well US is Superior in Evrything :P you have the bigest number of Idiots as well:P