Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

You know you have played too much WoW when...

You are sitting at a red light and see the plate number BIS-200 and think that will soon be two expansions ago.

Any other stories?

When I started killing off my village when they all got the flu
    Last edited by Tripping; 2010-11-30 at 10:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you keep track of days of the week by what your raiding schedule is
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

When you believe that you can grind real life skills. Like cooking 20 pieces of toast and hoping you're somehow endowed with the knowledge to cook bacon or something more complex.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

when you wake up in the morning, late for work, and start looking for your spellbook to teleport you to work.

When you start enjoying Trade Chat.

When you can describe your sexual life through ''You need combo points for that ability''

FFFFFUUUUUUU

When your spouse informs you that you were screaming in your sleep last night, "KILL THE SPIDERS WITH PYROBLAST!!!!" True story.
    Last edited by Laslow; 2010-11-30 at 10:03 PM. Reason: spelling

When you forget to turn your headlights home, and when asked about it you say "I'm stealthed."
    ☼Tanks are the earth. Healers are the sun. DPS are the asteroids bouncing around the universe asking if anyone saw how they wiped out those dinosaurs.☼
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    As much as I'd like to screw every single one of you, no, we don't "screw the majority".

10+ Year Old Account
    When you keep track of days of the week by what your raiding schedule is ( I do this one)

I always find myself trying to "pan my camera" around while driving, The Gear knob is my mouse

when i say MP5 rather then MPG talking about my cars emissions

Quote Originally Posted by xsublymonalx View Post
    When you believe that you can grind real life skills. Like cooking 20 pieces of toast and hoping you're somehow endowed with the knowledge to cook bacon or something more complex.
    hahaha, nice one

Deleted
    When you restlestley dream about levelling your char to the point that you can't get to sleep.

when you start asking people if they have any quests for you and you go shopping for matt's to do cooking with. You realy know that you need to take a break from wow when you start finding it funny to drive off the road yelling "HERB"

When you start saying gold instead of euro/dollar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    This. =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krit View Post
    When you keep track of days of the week by what your raiding schedule is
    This ^^

I took it a bit further, when I turned in my availability schedule at work, I made sure I left out raiding nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    Haha, yea, been there, done that :P

..when you search a keyboard infront of you if you want to smile or something to type an emoticon (/lol that would be)

When you leave your bedroom and your family doesn't recognize you.
    or
    When you see your cat laying dead outside your bedroom and you notice you haven't fed him for the last 2 weeks.
    Last edited by gibby; 2010-11-30 at 10:22 PM.