anybody run ffxiv benchmark?

[8000 and over] Extremely High Performance
    Easily capable of running the game on the highest settings.

[5500–7999] Very High Performance
    Easily capable of running the game. Should perform exceptionally well, even at higher resolutions.

[4500-5499] High Performance
    Easily capable of running the game. Should perform well, even at higher resolutions.

[3000-4499] Fairly High Performance
    Capable of running the game on default settings. Consider switching to a higher resolution depending on performance.

[2500-2999] Standard Performance
    Capable of running the game on default settings.

[2000-2499] Slightly Low Performance
    Capable of running the game, but may experience some slowdown. Adjust settings to improve performance.

[1500-1999] Low Performance
    Capable of running the game, but will experience considerable slowdown. Adjusting settings is unlikely to improve performance.

[Under 1500] Insufficient Performance
    Does not meet specifications for running the game.

If somebody can post there system specs that scored over 4000 please do so thanks

Download and run the benchmark for yourself to see if your PC is good enough. It's freely available.

And this is wrong area.

edit:

Ran the crap out of curiosity. Score is 1742 on a PC that runs WoW on ultra settings at 20-25fps in ICC25 at 1920x1080 resolution. Don't really understand the test since it ran smoothly whole time and didn't seem to be "experiencing considerable slowdowns". I think the low score came because the crap is Nvidia sponsored and I have ATI card :P
    Last edited by vesseblah; 2010-07-18 at 09:58 AM.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    have run the test on two computers now and it crashes every time

on my own it crahses at about 5500 score, when the ship sails to shore and on my brothers it crashes on about 4500, when the big fish jumps over the ship

nothing get`s hot on both computers so i think windows 7 64 bit hates dx9c and as vasseblah say`s....... it must hate ati

---------- Post added 2010-07-18 at 10:00 PM ----------

did alot of google on this benchmark and i seems like ALOT of users with ati cards and windows 7 64 bit get`s alot of crashes

so i say that the benchmark is coded bad or something

nothing else crashes my pc. nor even prime95 stress test makes it crash
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

My system got a little over 3k my guess is mostly due to my older vid card. But all I'm interested in playing in wow so it's whatever to me.

Video is a Palit GTS450. Main display is a 24" full HD TV. Secondary display is an ACER 19" lcd at 1440x900.

I got 4553 score with a Phenon II X3 BE (unlocked to 4 cores), Radeon 5870 & Win 7 64.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Download and run the benchmark for yourself to see if your PC is good enough. It's freely available.

And this is wrong area.

edit:

Ran the crap out of curiosity. Score is 1742 on a PC that runs WoW on ultra settings at 20-25fps in ICC25 at 1920x1080 resolution. Don't really understand the test since it ran smoothly whole time and didn't seem to be "experiencing considerable slowdowns". I think the low score came because the crap is Nvidia sponsored and I have ATI card :P
    Think our systems aren't too different, if I remember correct you have a 4850, right? Anyway I got a bit over 2k at 1920, and double that in the lower rez, my screen is a 1680 so neither of them fit's very good.
    Think the score works in number of frames per time.

Quote Originally Posted by Enola View Post
    Think our systems aren't too different, if I remember correct you have a 4850, right? Anyway I got a bit over 2k at 1920, and double that in the lower rez, my screen is a 1680 so neither of them fit's very good.
    Think the score works in number of frames per time.
    Yep, mine's 4850 and Phenom2 x3 720 at stock speeds. Just wondering why the web site would say score that low is unplayable when the demo looked totally smooth at 1920x1080 resolution.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

15+ Year Old Account
    finaly got it to work

i had to disable my CF to get it to work

i got a scorer of 5994
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

is that high or low resolution? I tried it also but neither fit my screen correctly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    is that high or low resolution? I tried it also but neither fit my screen correctly.
    its on 1920x1080 high

it wont fit my screen correctly neither. it did fit the right way when i had CF on, but then it just crashes

Thats a pretty good score but I don't think its a fair estimate. You should be seeing much higher scores on your machine as should I. I scored somewhere in the low 3k on high and then higher 4k score on low res. You have 2 video cards to my one and mine is old as shit atm. I don't think that benchmark is very reliable even for their own games needs. WHat type of machine would you need to score on the higher end of that benchmark I wonder. Maybe Jiran could post a good score........wait nvm :P

The scores seems to just say "Oh, you have a high score, you can go on a high resolution" instead of high settings. even at the 7000-8000 range, it says "You can run the game, even at higher resolution" ...doesnt that kinda mean this score is based on the low resolution score?

If you are already at the highest resolution, having a high score that says "You should increase the resolution" ...isnt that ALREADY the highest you can go?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.