Phoenix_AND1

Most enjoyable healer in cata?

Hello,

help me to decide which healer to level in Cataclysm,I really dont know what to level, because they all look so great, I really like resto shaman/resto druid/disco priest the most, what do you think will be best choice?

Im gonna PVP for most of the time, but also a lil bit PVE, what do you think?

Holy paladins are getting some new cool spells, worth a try imo

Sorry for being a jerk, but go read the forum guidelines before making a useless post:

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Guidelines
    13.6.2. Pointless threads
    "Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.

There is no real discussion to be had about which class any individual should play. This is a very personal decision and all anyone can really do is post their personal favourites over and over again.

If you wish to find out more information about specific classes, feel free to browse our Class Forums. You can also try to use the forum's search function if you have a specific question about a class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningStick View Post
    Sorry for being a jerk, but go read the forum guidelines before making a useless post:
    Well hes also asking what an enjoyable healing class would be, not just what should i roll kthxbye.

in my opinion, all the healing classes are very unique and its a tough decision, but i would go with a paladin so far into this beta looking at their new spells and all.

Go shaman and you'll never regret it!

Phoenix_AND1
    What is so great about Paladin?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_AND1 View Post
    What is so great about Paladin?
    Nothing. They're utterly boring and such a defensive class.
    Shamans though are the masters of elements such as fire and lightings and therefor the masters of pewpew as well as healing!!! You catch my drift yet? Go shaman!

15+ Year Old Account
    Paladins are never worth playing... i'm going to play a priest though

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gunna try the new paladin spells myself, aoe healing and from what i gather a healing cone effect.
    i think its gunna be more interesting than just spamming HL as it is now

I'll level them all, but that's just me. Seriously I want to test all facets of low level pvp with major abilities now available at level 10.

For levelling I'm going to guess resto shaman will be more fun than the others.

Deleted
    I think shaman with Dispel with be nasty for PvP in cataclysm and they can even run and cast spell with their new 85 spell

Deleted
    For PvE I enjoy Paladin healing, might've been all the tanking on my warrior that made me wanna heal but I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    Go shaman and you'll never regret it!
    ^this
    seriously, you won't regret a shaman, you will get into any raid, even if it is just for your hero:P
    Still waiting for competitive PvP to not be a trainwreck...

Mages will have magelust as well, so nope shamans won't have a guaranteed spot anymore. But I'm pretty sure they'll still be desirable in every aspect of the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe View Post
    Mages will have magelust as well, so nope shamans won't have a guaranteed spot anymore. But I'm pretty sure they'll still be desirable in every aspect of the game.
    Well shamans Bring Silence, Totems, CC, Bloodlust for Comps without a mage, Dispel,

I mean with a shaman it will be hard to CC anyone with shock, Grounding totem, Tremor totem and a dispel. And they can run and still cast their heals.

I think resto shamans got a huge buff so far in the BETA

Phoenix_AND1
    OK Thx, I think I will go resto shammy.