Need help on trinket and abilites macro, how to make it work???

Hi all. I am trying to make a macro to activate with one click my warriors abilities

I want it to use a trinket with blood fury, recklssness and death wish.

I dont know much about macros so i cant make it work. This is what i tried

#showtooltip
    /use 13
    /use 14
    /stopcasting
    /use Death Wish
    /stopcasting
    /use Blood Fury(Racial)
    /stopcasting
    /use Recklessness

With this i get everything to work except Death Wish, it never activates, not even if u click the macro again. It only activates if i click it manually.

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Regards

Wow, you must have been looking at a very old macro guide. /stopcasting hasn't been used since vanilla.

Thing with these abilities are: In order to pop 2 or 3 abilities at the same time, only 1 of them can trigger glocal cooldown.

#showtooltip
    /use 13
    /use 14
    /cast Death Wish
    /cast Blood Fury(Racial)
    /cast Recklessness
    I took the liberty of "fixing" your macro. 2 things though:
    1. /use is a command for using an item, such as a trinket. /cast is for abilities, such as death wish.

2. Both Recklessness and Deathwish trigger global cooldown, so my guess is that this macro will pop trinket and death wish, maybe even Blod fury, but not recklessness.

To fix that, you can use /castsequence reset=combat Death Wish, Recklessness

This will will cast death wish when you press the macr ofirst time. 2nd time it will pop recklessness granted you wait the whole GCD before pressing it the 2nd time.

#showtooltip
    /use 13
    /use 14
    /castsequence reset=combat Death Wish, Recklessness
    /cast Blood Fury(Racial)
    Last edited by gollie; 2010-07-18 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gollie View Post
    1. /use is a command for using an item, such as a trinket. /cast is for abilities, such as death wish.
    IIRC, /use and /cast are synonyms now.

Also, you can use /cast Blood Fury instead of /cast Blood Fury(Racial). Don't have an orc to test it on right now, but it worked in 3.1 and I've seen nothing to make it not work since then.

and where the /castsequence reset=combat Death Wish, Recklessness goes in the macro?

Try this.

#showtooltip
    /use 13
    /use 14
    /cast Blood Fury
    /castsequence reset=120 Death Wish, Recklessness

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator