Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Level now or wait?

I feel like the HoT rogues will have is definitely something nice while leveling. Also getting the feel for your class at level 10 rather than 50 or 60 is also nice. What would you all do?

Wait. I am not going to make another character in which I intend to level to 85 until cataclysm launches.

Im leveling now, so that'd give me 2 80s, the rest I'll make new race/class combos.

Might as well level now since there's nothing else to do until Cataclysm.

That's what I was thinking. I already have 2 80s a 72 and 68, might as well enjoy a class I haven't played since vanilla as a worgen.

A general question besides that, are all classes getting their "core" talents at or around 10? I know they are for rogues but not too sure for other classes

taking a break so that cataclysm is more enjoyable when I play it. Think it's been 6 months now so it should be cool beans.

Wait. Leveling is going to be so hugely improved in Cataclysm, from better abilities to more fun quests to an overall improved, streamlined experience.

It's like eating stale bread when someone is in the kitchen next door cooking you filet mignon. Don't fill up on the bread, the steak will be so much better.

Glad i dont have a high lvl warlock cause that would ruin the fun of having a troll warlock in cata

Depends. Do you feel like hammering a guy out quick, or going and seeing the new experience? For me, I've already leveled plenty of times on both Horde and Alliance, so I know the zones and questing inside out. I can probably hammer out a level 80 in 2 weeks of semi casual play. Come the Cataclysm though, it'll be new and potentially exciting, so I might wait for that.

So, wait?
    Then what do I do now? Get more icc experience (2 wings) and hope for kingslayer before cata? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by calinass View Post
    So, wait?
    Then what do I do now? Get more icc experience (2 wings) and hope for kingslayer before cata? Lol.
    If you do ICC with a guild that is progressing steadily, I say go for Kingslayer, but skip the hard modes(because most of them are more annoying than challenging). If you're PUGing, don't even bother. You'll save yourself a lot of frustration by doing something else instead, like leveling or random achievements.

ATM I left a guild due to guild drama, so I'm in a casual/leveling guild...for now. I know pugs on ysera get up to/down Sindy.

Quote Originally Posted by Furbolg View Post
    Doing same, in time when Cataclysm launches I hope I will get some 80lvls so abit easy to level 80 to 85 and choose to play with.
    Learn about consequences before try something.

go out and play football or tennis or something you no life!!! =) no harsh feelings.

Umm I wanna level something but I want a WOOORGENNN so I think I'll wait unless I get a referral buddie
    I would agree with you...but then we'd both be wrong.

This

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgan View Post
    Glad i dont have a high lvl warlock cause that would ruin the fun of having a troll warlock in cata
    there isnt going to be a troll warlock in cata, or dwarf i dont care what people say, until someone links me to a blue post with that info in i refuse to belive it :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygersaf View Post
    there isnt going to be a troll warlock in cata, or dwarf i dont care what people say, until someone links me to a blue post with that info in i refuse to belive it :P
    There will be. Just search for it in earlier blue posts on startpage and you will see that blizz says both dwarf and troll can be played as warlocks. Have even seen some beta clips on youtube where a troll warlock make quests in their new startplace.
    Backstab!<=Q(^_^)===Q>==>(X_x)Q
    Pro at stunnlocking clothies to death since 2005.

http://www.youtube.com/user/badde09

Quote Originally Posted by Zygersaf View Post
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...288&sid=2000#8
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait until worgens are available.
    Thrall's Balls

Sitting with a couple of 80s and i want to level a new alt but i would wait until at least until the new talent trees come out unless you want to roll goblin/worgen then you are forced to wait till CATA.