Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The best way for curse to make money from mmo, is a hands off approch, don't fix what is not broke

*hint*

I also hope they pay boub a good living.

never liked curse. slow flashy page, and some of those "flashes" are not too good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I wouldn't want the design to change on this site
    I'm sure he will. Kinda don't know what to expect from this tho. A bit worried.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabasue View Post
    The best way for curse to make money from mmo, is a hands off approch, don't fix what is not broke

*hint*

I also hope they pay boub a good living.
    I agree completely. If you've read any of Boub's interviews, he spends most of his life keeping this site alive and up to date for us. I hope he'll be well-compensated at Curse while keeping as much of the site the same.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos5577 View Post
    Alot of you say you hate curse but I bet at the same time you go over there to download the addons lol
    I dont go there for addons

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by vendelin View Post
    never liked curse. slow flashy page, and some of those "flashes" are not too good.
    Is there a way to unsubscribe or otherwise delete my account from this site? i don't trust Curse as far as i can throw them.
    "Just because im paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't watching!"

Grats Boub. Don't let the haters bring you down.

Time will tell, i hope for the better though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiffen View Post
    Is there a way to unsubscribe or otherwise delete my account from this site? i don't trust Curse as far as i can throw them.
    Indeed something to be worried about with the issues of Curse in the past.

15+ Year Old Account
    this makes no sense at all why would a company want 3 website who do exactly the same.
    guess Curse will kill WoR pretty soon now and
    and they will do the same to MMO-champion
    so everyone will have to move to curse.
    and probably end up with some bullshit premium membership so get the patch previews and in-depth stories
    really disappointed in MLG for giving up a great site like MMO-champion
    ow well guess i'll have to find a new home soon for my WoW news/previews/ect/ect

Well, I'm disappointed. I switched from worldofraids to mmo-champion as my main source of news after Curse took over, as I didn't like the changes the site went through. Hopefully MMO Champion stays relatively the same, if there's too much Curse intrusion, I'll have no choice but to find another source of news. I understand that business is business, and I can respect that, but as an end user, this is not something I'm enthusiastic about.

Obviously you can't say anything bad about the buyout Boub, since you're now getting a paycheck from Curse. Most deals like this don't affect the end user, like you said, but one question (that may already have been asked and answered), will MMO-Champ remain a WoW only site, or will it go back to it's roots, and cover all MMOs, and truly be an MMO-Champion?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?

Quote Originally Posted by Vexacus View Post
    this makes no sense at all why would a company want 3 website who do exactly the same.
    guess Curse will kill WoR pretty soon now and
    and they will do the same to MMO-champion
    so everyone will have to move to curse.
    and probably end up with some bullshit premium membership so get the patch previews and in-depth stories
    really disappointed in MLG for giving up a great site like MMO-champion
    ow well guess i'll have to find a new home soon for my WoW news/previews/ect/ect
    Because they want to put their ads in here just like MLG did. Its no big deal
    "Remember, There's no such thing as a stupid question until you ask it"

Quote Originally Posted by xnickybx View Post
    Grats Boub. Don't let the haters bring you down.
    Indeed. Never let a hater bring you down. However, never misstake a concerned reader for a hater. I will follow Mr B untill Hell, but that doens't mean that I'm happy with it.
    |----------------------------ART----------------------------|

15+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations on the acquisition, guys. I know that this mean bigger and better things on both sites!

Grats on the merge Boub, well deserved. Just make sure we don't see "paid premium services" for the things we already get to access for free.

Thumbs up

Sweet, should be allot better. Probably will see more new Add-on posts

Quote Originally Posted by carlos5577 View Post
    Because they want to put their ads in here just like MLG did. Its no big deal
    Can't wait to have those oh so delightful flash exploit filled ads all over my mmo-champ -_-. Thank god for noscript and adblocker.
    "Just because im paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't watching!"

15+ Year Old Account
    I would love to know the relationship that Worldofraids.com and MMO-Champion will have with each other. Is Worldofraids going to bow out in favor of MMO-Champ or what?

Good deal for MLG, WOW really has not many places to go but downhill so it's fair to assume that a site dedicated to only WOW can only follow the game to it's eventual (yet hopefully far off) fall from the throne.