Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    "Very good. Once your troops are here, we can take a few hours break, and then begin heading north."

Morzath took another sip of wine, contemplating the future ahead of him, and what could happen.

Arygos went ahead of his troops with the four drakes.

They flew above their allies camp, letting all know who was there. They were conversing about the best course of action.

"How will we attack the enemies in this case, Arygos?"

"Yes, Arygos, I have been looking over your preliminary assessment of these extra troops and I agree that they will be a very good addition to our strategy. But with them, on the other hand, our initial plan will no longer work..."

"I am confident that with this Morzath we will figure out a plan that fits both our needs. Furthermore, we do not really need the pyrite, so this alliance takes that objective off our heads."

"I agree, but where will we station our troops?"

"I personally suggest being at a higher altitude, it will allow us a great advantage over our enemies."

"Varygos is right, we must be higher. I also see that our friend has brought a few war machines. This could be of use to us.

"I agree."

"I as well."

"Well, let us confer with this Morzath you speak of and figure a suitable course of action."

This being said, all four drakes started heading towards the clearing that had been made for their troops.

hearing the flapping of wings, and sensing the minds of the dragons, Morzath walked out of his tent and to the clearing he made for their troops. When he got there, he saw that Arygos had indeed returned, with several more blue dragons.

"Welcome back, Arygos. I trust the remainder of your troops are on the way?"

Deleted
    "The Sunwell might be my goal in the future, or the past if you will, Dragons of the Bronze. Yet, if I was seeking you out, to cause harm to your precious timeline, I would bring myself in contact with the Infinite Flight instead. Maybe, they would prove willing assistants to my.. endavours." Xana's gaze was grim, cold yet honest. Letting her lips go aside in a devilish grin, she shrugged. "Though, who knows what might happen if I do decide to turn in that direction?.. Let me pass, and no harm shall come to your timeline."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    ((I was hoping you guys would notice the smoke or something))
    ((Like I said dude, the zones are HUGE in the actual lore-world. We're near Un'Goro. We're at LEAST two days away))

"None know where the Infinite are. They are hidden within the timestream. Even the greatest of our race cannot find them, with our magic, or any other. You are bluffing, young one. No text or arcane font could tell you where they lie."

Deleted
    "We're a part of the timeline my friends. Yet, if you're willing to gamble with me and my intentions feel free to. I'll be leaving you to your thoughts." Xana turned, and slowly lifted her cape to cover her face. Walking slowly, Xana was quite sure that the Dragons wouldn't be gambling too much with the timeline. Especially when they had the chance of sending guards alongside her to the past. Or would they?

Xana smiled, regardless of outcome here and now, her plans would be carried out sooner or later.

The dragon mumbled, very annoyed

"Fine... But I will be coming with you, to make sure you do not disturb the timeline..."

With that, he transformed into a high elf, tall, wearing golden and brown robes, with sandy-blonde hair wrapped in a ponytail.

Field Marshal Selyn Shadowstorm's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Silus came out of his stealthy position right behind what looked to be the leader of the forsaken army.
    "Hello there, forsaken."
    Last edited by Selyn Shadowstorm; 2010-07-20 at 08:09 PM.
    Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?

Selyn Shadowstorm
    Bio: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...yn-Shadowstorm
    Silas Darkweaver
    Bio: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...lus-Darkweaver

((Not smart Selyn... you're in front of 5 ancient drakes, wielders of magic.... shouldn't scare us...

But I'll go with it.))

---------- Post added 2010-07-20 at 08:01 PM ----------

Arygos immediately began to form a arcane ball of magic in his hand, gaining power at an extremly accelerated rate as he was drawing energy from his fellow drakes.

Very calmly, Arygos said "You have 3 seconds left before I blast you to oblivion. I suggest your answer be worth the risk."
    Last edited by Black Mage; 2010-07-20 at 08:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I wish for peace Wise one. I mean no harm to you or your friends."

(( Silus is a good guy at heart. ))
    Last edited by Selyn Shadowstorm; 2010-07-20 at 08:10 PM.

Selyn Shadowstorm
    Silas Darkweaver

"Generally one enters an encampment through guarded pathways. We are not so paranoid as to kill anything on sight."

Calm throughout the spectacle, Morzath was wondering what was taking Xana so long

Arygos had learnt to be weary of things that could surprise him; he had spent years stuck in captivity because he had under-estimated C'thun and was surprised by his power....

He inspected the figure closely, seeing the distinct markings of a demon hunter he let go of the magic. At the same time he began conversing with his brethren, asking the to probe the mind of the humanoid as well as find any of his troops nearby.

Aloud, Arygos proclaimed "Being surprised once cost me many years of my life, Morzath, I have since learned to be more weary of any who have the skill to sneak up on me."

As the holy barrier dispersed, the other Draenei looked around. "She has vanished. She took a portal to an unknown location, Aalena.", spoke the Grand Vindicator. "Very well.", replied the Grand Anchorite, "Let us speed up on our venture, we must reach Gadgetzan and meet up with the others before nightfall.". Her fellow leaders nodded in acknowledgement, and they continued on their travels.

Hours later, they arrived at the goblin town. It was almost dark, mere torches guiding the way. Then, signaling from the mountain pass which lead to the Shimmerling Flats, atleast 40 Elekk mounted Vindicators, Harbingers, Arcanists and Anchorites approached, with many more on foot. As the Grand Vindicator amongst them approached, Aalena looked towards him. "Glad you could join us, Teluun.", said Aalena, sensing his presence, "We must set up camp now. Your men and women seem tired by their heavy footsteps, as well as your mounts. Tomorrow, we have a long day ahead. Let us not waste time.". The Draenei bowed in acceptance, "Yes Anchorite. Let us rest, and see what tomorrow brings.".

Follwing their meeting, Aalena gestured it and the following soldiers set up a suitable camp south of Gadgetzan. They began to rest for the night in their makeshift homes, but as Aalena sensed it, it was peaceful, yet a challenge was going to dawn upon them. Only time shall tell, and they shall advance further towards their destination in the morning.

((All 200 units have met up. We've now set up camp south of Gadgetzan. See you in the morning. ))

((Edit: This is Teluun by the way. He's a temporary character who will assist Aalena with leadership, as well as other unnamed Grand Vindicators and Anchorites. He will unfortunately meet his demise by the end of this RP, but he still has a shiney Elekk.))
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2010-07-20 at 08:47 PM.

Deleted
    Xana slowly turned around, removing the hood again. "I am glad we've met mutual understanding" Then slowly she slithered her way past the guards and entered through the stream of time. It was a wonderful, yet wierd experience for the young Draenei.. They entered a small basement. "Now, would you be so kind as to follow me to the Sunwell? Obviously, We'll just be looking. For now."

Deleted
    They slowly walked towards the Elven gates, and entered disguised as Elves. Xana seemed to be feeling more and more.. pleasent, as they neared the source of the Elven Magic. Infront, the Sunwell stood tall.. Moving down towards the grounds, Xana was overwhelmed with the power this place posessed.. Created by just a vial of the Well of Eternity..?
    "This place is.. Magnificent"

10+ Year Old Account
    Silus felt the dragons searching his mind. It felt strange but he allowed it, for he had nothing to hide. "Again wise one, I am only here to help." Silus sighed.

Selyn Shadowstorm
    Silas Darkweaver

"Yes, and you have spent enough time here. Your errand is done, if I am not mistaken."

It was obvious that the dragon was impatient to leave.

~~~

"Do you, Demon Hunter? Pray, tell us why you are here in this wasteland of a desert."

10+ Year Old Account
    Silus looked to the forsaken who had spoken and replied, "I have heard stories of a great deposit of ore near here. This ore has been associated with a ancient magic used to enhance weapons. I would like to perform that magic upon my comrades and my self's weapons."

Selyn Shadowstorm
    Silas Darkweaver

Thoughtful, Morzath stroked his chin.

"How much of it do you require? I wouldn't think much."