Thread: Which Trinket?

10+ Year Old Account

Question Which Trinket?

Dear Shaman Friends:

I've got a trinket dilemma. I currently have H DFO, H Phy, and Normal CTS...the ZAP! spreadsheet indicates its not going to be much of a dps difference between CTS and Phy, and i'm not going to switch out H DFO...which of the two should I use? My armory is in my sig <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Tiolith; 2010-07-20 at 06:59 AM. Reason: why is there no tooltip when hovering mouse?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's kind of what I figured...its cd is shorter and it tends to line up with DFO's proc more often...I was just looking for some sort of math reason behind it seeing as Phy's proc is so strong/long even though the ICD sucks

Charred is still rated higher over the heroic phylactery due to the fact it is a haste passive over a crit passive along with the SP average is similar. Also can't go wrong with hitting 1s lightning bolts with haste pots!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcream View Post
    Charred is still rated higher over the heroic phylactery due to the fact it is a haste passive over a crit passive along with the SP average is similar. Also can't go wrong with hitting 1s lightning bolts with haste pots!
    Aye, 1.02 with EM + engineering for me, it was sick. I was just curious because for my stats the DEP was basically within 1 point's difference >.>