Soloing High Priest Thekel as Shaman - Would this work?

Being a Resto Shaman, could I just aggro the three trolls, drop magma totem every 20 seconds, interrupt heals with wind shear, and have Silence go to grounding totem? I would never run out of mana because of Water Shield, and keeping heals on myself won't be a problem.

Why don't you try and find out. May take awhile.

Because the servers are down. I'd also use Fire Nova when its off CD

It works. Drop FE and heal it or wait until you have enough agro your FE won't pull of you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Little background-story: (Skip to How-To if you don't care)
    Been doing it together with my GF who has a Resto Shaman, me being a DK Tank - maybe 15-20 times but we weren't lucky and gave up.

about a months later i had a lazy day at work and decided to give it a shot and went in myself as its pretty easy for me - BAM Tiger Mount. I couldn't have been luckier.

Anyway and back OT:
    Now i decided to farm this Mount for my GF aswell, but due to the fact that i'm not able to log in with both chars at the same time i have to solo it with her Shaman.

Here's how it goes:
    Resto-Shaman:

FireEle/Searing Totem & FireNova on CD
    Always keep WaterShield up.

Use EarthShield on your summoned Ele. In emergency cases pop it onto yourself then go back to WaterShield.
    RipTide almost on CD.

SentryTotem to prevent Silence (not tested - didnt think of that when i did it … i took me about 15-20min to get the suckers down)

Use FlameShock to balance out the Mobs Health.

FocusTarget = Healer Mob - Make a WindShock Focus-Macro.
    Code:
    #show Wind Shock
    /cast @focus Wind Shock
    Good Luck with the encounter & droprate.