Thread: PVP Videos

PVP Videos

I do not know if this is a topic somewhere but from what i have searched i cannot find one, so sorry if this has already been posted, does anyone have any pvp videos of themselves to show off? can be of any level, Arena's, BG's, World pvp etc.

Just curious to see other people and what classes they play, how they play, would be fun, so Post away!

Here is one of me just to start things off: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDHCl51ok58
    Last edited by Harléquin; 2010-07-20 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Forgot link

Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    Haha there was this super epic moment in the first few minutes where you opened up on a warlock in IoC and everything just exploded. I found it pretty cool =P

I haven't got around to making one yet. I have tons of decent footage laying around of my Rogue, and Lock beating people up though.

I feel a bit of inspiration coming on.
    Everything I say is absolute. If you disagree, then you're a communist. - Me

Lest we forget the certainty of my awesome. For I can say with certainty, that there lies no uncertainty pertaining to that of my awesome. Therefore, I shall remain forever and always awesome. - Me

Deleted
    nice vids, look forward to more!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    Haha there was this super epic moment in the first few minutes where you opened up on a warlock in IoC and everything just exploded. I found it pretty cool =P
    I agree that was awesome

For about half a second it scared the living bejesus out of me "WHAT THE FUCK DID THAT LOCK JUST DO?"
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=158245

Haven't made anything worth posting yet, still learning Sony Vegas. No point in releasing something that people won't enjoy.

@ Zoesan, your video is really good for a first one.

Your world pvp clips makes me sad that i had to transfer to a pve server to raid =/.
    Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2010-07-24 at 02:05 AM.

This is not really a PvP video but I cba to make a new thread.

Anyway, I was in WSG with my mage and I died when it was ending. Here is what happened.

Some are looking great