"Everlasting Affliction" Not quite so Everlasting...

just now got around to looking at lock talents and i know im late but i really hope this talent gets renamed since the current name is completly false.. 40% chance to not reset it, seems like corruption wont be as "Everlasting" as the name suggest

I wonder why they decided to do that.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

I wonder if the tooltip is wrong, and when they reduced the number of ranks they changed the numbers without updating the tooltip.

they said they reduced a lot of 5 pointers (20% per point) to 2 or 3 pointers, but had not changed the values YET to still make the effect the same (100% chance) so don't freak out, it's just a tooltip error.

edit: pirate beat me : (
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    just now got around to looking at lock talents and i know im late but i really hope this talent gets renamed since the current name is completly false.. 40% chance to not reset it, seems like corruption wont be as "Everlasting" as the name suggest
    There should be an IQ check to post on these forums lol.... OF COURSE thats not right!!!! Lots of talents had their ranks reduced, but werent rebalanced YET. Thats like all the people that complained about the yogg speed kill that was 25 minutes long..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn