Thread: Inner fire

Inner fire

i need an addon that tracks my inner fire, searched abit and was not able to find, can anyone tell me. and thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alone on the mountainside, breathing the clearest winds...
    There are a lot of possibilities, but I use Surge Track for a lot of my proc/buff abilities, especially ones that need watching. It is fairly simple, movable and shows stacks. There are better add ons, but none as simple and easy to use

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormgard88 View Post
    There are a lot of possibilities, but I use Surge Track for a lot of my proc/buff abilities, especially ones that need watching. It is fairly simple, movable and shows stacks. There are better add ons, but none as simple and easy to use
    I know its a little bit off topic but can Surge Track be used for all classes proc's such as Hot streak for mages, Art of war for pally's and Bloodsurge for war's?

Depends on preference regarding the type of display.
    For icons or graphics with timers - then PowerAuras or TellMeWhen are possibles.
    For bars then ForteXorcist, NeedToKnow (my preference).
    Satrina Buff Frames can also do either icons or bars, but since that aimed as a general replacement and enhancement for your buffs/debuffs display also, but with the ability to create additional sections, then that was worth mentioning seperately.

Thank's for the honey, father bear.
    Nom Nom nom!

Deleted
    The most lightweight alternative would indeed be InnerFire Helper, but it, of course, tracks Inner Fire and only Inner Fire.

I use Need to Know and Power Auras, PA only shows up if I'm missing it, NTK shows the charges/duration