Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Kara hands down
    /l、
    (゚、 。 7  Tremble at the might of the LICH KITTY!!!
     l、 ~ヽ  . 
     じしl_, )ノ

When I gave Valithria Dreamwalker Hysteria at 90% health ruining our first kill - was hilarious!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have two tbh, one very very bad, the other very very good :P
    I'll start with the bad. back in TBC, our guilds first Kara (almost) full clear. fighting Prince (before the many many many nerfs he got) infernals fucking everywhere and we get him to ~5% and another infernal drops on our healers, while they scramble to get to safety our tank died, offtank picked him up but we still whiped at 1% :'(
    bets moment, or at least the funniest, I was in ToC10 a few months back, gearing up a friends alt, was all going fine but then we got to Faction champs and got a bit steamrolled. was just me and another Dps against the hunter and shammy, we nuked down the shammy but the other dps died in the process, leaving me with the hunter still at 100%, some of the PuGtards where screaming in raid chat, saying just whipe it, you'll never kill her you're just wasteing time etcetcetc.
    needless to say I managed to kill her on my own, to the astonisment of all the PuG's we went on to clear the whole place without a whipe.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Uhhh...the most recent one i remember was a VERY sloppy 10 man Princes. In the last 5k the pally tank (the only one left) eventually "dies" and everyone is confused as to why we wiped, people are talking in vent and releasing and running back. Turns out, we forgot about he's auto last stand and he was able to toss his shield and get the last bit down. Was pretty epic
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

Few days ago we downed Rotface a second before enrage timer would have ended the fight. Twas awesome

Our first putricide 10 kill, where the only two left are the two tanks who miraculously didn't die from the AOE and managed to kill the last few thousand off the boss before someone died and healed him for 10%. Was pretty neat.

10+ Year Old Account
    My most epic fight would have to be my guild's first kill of Illidan. We ended the fight with Illidan dead and no one in the raid alive. Managed to get Horde second for our server with that kill.

Killing LK10 Hc for server first, about 30 seconds after his enrage, pretty much the whole raid was running around screaming as he took us out 1 by 1.

Malygos down after about 20 wipes

Karazhan.
    Last edited by Phoenixdown; 2010-07-28 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Failed, forgot it was RAID moment.

My first time ever in Molten Core. Story is, back then you had to farm level 60 instances to get your dungeon set plus you had to farm BRD over and over and over for fire resistance gear.

So after months of farming the dungeon set and FR gear, I finally got invited in this high end guild which took me the same day to their weekly MC and I got 8 epics in my very first run (since all other tanks were already geared).

Crazy stuff

First Ragnaros kill
    First Vael kill
    First Nefarian kill
    First time in Kara "omg....it's awesome..."
    First time Mimiron
    The Yogg's fight when I got Val'anyr
    First time LK, obviously !

In fact, every time I'm in raid with people I love playing with, no matters what we do.

Couple ones on VR.
    First time killing him- we hit the enrage timer with like 10k left. I was the last one for him to target, still burning him down, hit him with fireblast- it crits and kills them, nerdgasms all around. Shaman reincarnates and rezzes the raid.

Few kills later on VR
    VR bugged or something and I ended being the only target for his energy balls for about 7 minutes of the fight, good times and lots of lols on vent. I ended being lowest dps on vent for obvious reasons.

By far my most memorable moment came in Kara. After weeks of farming Heroic Steamvault for the bow (i had been severely unlucky with the xbow and bow out of Kara) it finally dropped. That night in Kara the xbow dropped, which the other hunter already had, and later the bow/helm off Prince. I won the roll on both....so naturally let him take the helm and took the bow for myself. It was the most epic nerdrage i had ever heard.

First nefarian kill. i was so happy. and also first knockx3 25man kill, had like 130+heartbeat rating throu entire p2

Not too long ago my guild got our first 25 man LK kill and it was definitely the best kill we've seen. We were at 14% when LK cast Harvest Soul (which happened to be on me). The healers didn't get to me in time so he got the enrage buff. First tank went down right away and the 2nd one used cooldowns and picked him up. Shortly after that the 2nd tank went down. A few more people die. Then he targets our RL who was a mage. She blinks away, then hits her rocket boots, effectively kiting the LK long enough for the remaining people to do the last 3-4% of damage. Awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Judging by your time played, I'm not sure you know what outside looks like, let alone school :P

Deleted
    Getting my first epic in MC back in vanilla (the bow that is made out of bones). Raided with a mates guild, and their tank wanted the bow 2(?) so we rolled and I won, can still remember how fast my heart was beating.

Bubble hammering Vashj after her enrage,24/25 people dead.

Downing Algalon 7 sec before dissapearing, and the ventgasm vent on

First Vashj and Kael'thas kills
    I think I lost my voice screaming