Best class to carry a double DPS team in 2v2

So i am an arms warrior, 960 res, no resiliance trinkets or gems. was wondering if i were to pay somone to carry me through 2s to 1800 for the weapon, what would be hte best class to do it. keep in mind i want to run double DPS not healer/DPS. im not that bad so its not gonna be a 2v1 for the person carrying me. i have been around the 1600s in arena before.

I was thinking Ret Pally or Unholy DK. but i have herd frost mages are pretty good. although im a little skeptical about a cloth class that doesnt yeild any healing abilities.

Im open for suggestions.
    thanks

Deleted
    Frost Mage or a Mutilate Rogue with semi best gear will get you to 1.8 easily, transfer to my realm and i can get you 1.8k in 1 day.

warrior/ret is painful to play. boomkin, enhancement shaman, mage or destro lock would be better options.

enhance or ret imo

im not to sure about the enhance shaman. i played with one and it was quiet easy for him to get locked down. and no he wasnt bad.

Thanks about the mut. Rogue suggestion il have to look into this too

Feral Druid.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...strasz&n=Ulhax

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    You don't fuck with Medivh.
    Garona did.

Take one class with MS, an other without MS but high damages and you have a good double dps 2s comp.

Quote Originally Posted by shotsnonstop View Post
    im not to sure about the enhance shaman. i played with one and it was quiet easy for him to get locked down. and no he wasnt bad.

Thanks about the mut. Rogue suggestion il have to look into this too
    Yes... yes he was bad. A skilled enhancement shaman is extremely difficult to lock down. Perhaps his mindset was good, but if he got locked down easily, he is a bad enhancement shaman.

Ele shaman + warrior is decent.

a good prot pala/warrior beat me (destro lock)/hpala twice the other night - they essentially LoS the shit out of you and then go hard on either, forcing bubble, shatter throw/intim shout - HoJ the "other" then the warrior uses every interupt/stun he can and the pala silences with shield. We could have had them with a better deathcoil (pala was in LoS so clensed it) but we did feel they outskilled us to be fair.

But I honestly couldnt suggest a good war/dps as being faceroll - I think its hard. IDK but wouldnt a shadowpriest be nice with bladestorm?

mage
    not rogue
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    mage
    not rogue
    Fail.

really?
    because I don't really think rogue is a good class to carry. far too dependant on the partner
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    really?
    because I don't really think rogue is a good class to carry. far too dependant on the partner
    In 3v3? yes, in 2v2? no.

Sap 1 target, stun lock the otherone while warrior can freely do damage and bladestorm? some comps will lose to this simple tact really easily. 1.8K is not that high and i believe Mage and Rogue are the best classes to carry people as double dps, because they bring good damage and CC.

Bleed, Rogues aren't the best class to boost someone, not by far. Certainly not considering teams around 1800 are decently geared since this season has been dragging on for too long. Rogues can't just solo 2 people with lets say 1300 resi and half a clue of what they are doing.

Rogues partner being a Warrior in this specific case doesn't make it any easier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    Bleed, Rogues aren't the best class to boost someone, not by far. Certainly not considering teams around 1800 are decently geared since this season has been dragging on for too long. Rogues can't just solo 2 people with lets say 1300 resi and half a clue of what they are doing.

Rogues partner being a Warrior in this specific case doesn't make it any easier.
    I boost people to 1.8 all the time, it's easy. Rogue and Mage are the best boosters because they bring CC and damage. Rogues can't solo 2 people with 1300 ressilience, true but you are not alone, just a little help from the warrior and it's GG.

Tricks + Bladestorm while the other one is sitting in sap can finish games instantly. Warlock teams are free win aswell lol.