Unhappy Razer naga problem

Hello,

I've got a problem with my razer naga. Yes i know, not alot of people are complaining about it but still I am looking for people with the same problem as me.
    It seems that the razer naga doesn't go great with alot of surfaces. I bought the razer sphex surfaces and my razer naga doesn't even respond to it. Now it seems that it doesn't respond to any surface that is black... Now i bought a new surface for 5 euro's wich is white, it works alot better but still not the best.

Does any one else have the same problem and got any tips to improve this?

Quote Originally Posted by dhanlion View Post
    Hello,

I've got a problem with my razer naga. Yes i know, not alot of people are complaining about it but still I am looking for people with the same problem as me.
    It seems that the razer naga doesn't go great with alot of surfaces. I bought the razer sphex surfaces and my razer naga doesn't even respond to it. Now it seems that it doesn't respond to any surface that is black... Now i bought a new surface for 5 euro's wich is white, it works alot better but still not the best.

Does any one else have the same problem and got any tips to improve this?
    Yeah mine doesn't work on black surfaces either. So I got a piece of paper and taped it to my desk, problem solved.

Mine works on a piece of paper aswell, guess i'll do the same and tape it!