Help with resto druid arena spec

I recently started a 2's team with my unholy dk friend. I plan to pocket heal and cc with a resto spec. I would greatly appreciate it if i can get some pointers on what i should leave out and what to pick up. (wowhead.com/talent#0VGfz0hZZf0fuwhxizV0si)

Best to go with an insect swarm build picking up insect swarm glyph barkskin/innervate/Moonfire and swiftmend.

I was trying to build the spec through my phone but it didn't work so well. I am sure some other user would be happy to link an insect swarm build. I also take the .5 second reduction to wrath. The idea is for you to hot yourself and dk then apply dots to the kill target. They hit hard and can cause serious damage especially to classes that can't dispell. The reduction to wrath time can really help you out out extra dmg ebb cycloning someone and going for a kill. Good luck.

would it be a good idea to pick up wild growth for the extra hot for should i just pass on it?

Due to the structure of the talent trees I don't believe you can have wild growth and insect swarm. Wild growth in 2s is not useful and a waste of a cooldown. 3s is a different story though. I fortunately the build for resto Druids in 2s and 3s is different. I find that being aggressive in 2s is the key to winning most matches. In short no don't take wild growth. Your priority should be hots dots then cc. Also never let your innervate get dispelled or stolen. Since you are running with a dk you should have times to drink also. Your gear is also very important.

how much spell pen should i get and which is better stam or sp?

At the very least 75 spell pen, and %6 hit. There is a fantastic guide on ArenaJunkies about warrior/druid, the druid setup should be similar with your DK. I can't post links but just go to arenajunkies website and it's on the front page.

Some classes, I believe Mages can have higher resistances than 75 but at some point you start trading spell power for spell pen. I wouldn't gem any stamina. Your DK should be able to peel any melee off you, and you can LoS wizards, just don't stand in the open.